Chapter 15

The entire time I wrote this I was watching CG5s ylyl on twitch. Very pog live stream. 👍

Where am I?

Y/N swiftly sat up. As soon as she sat up she had to quickly rest her head down from a sudden headache. Everything around her was blurry but slowly, she came to her senses.

Her broken arm was wrapped in a cast, and there was a small bandage on where the sleeping dart had hit her neck.

As she was able to see better, the room she was in was unblurred. She was in what looked like a living room of a wooden cabin. She was on a sofa, she faced a window that had its blinds closed. A fire was lit in the side of the room.

"Don't move around too much, you could damage your arm worse." A voice from across the room said. Y/N jumped.

She slowly turned around to see who it was. The figure was in the shadows, watching her. He moved forward and Y/N stared. He was a piglin hybrid. He had a pig snout and two huge tusks. When he moved it sounded as though he had hooves and a huge crown rested on his head. He wore a fluffy red cape, like a kings.

He walked over to a chair that was next to the sofa and sat down. Y/N just looked at him, unable to speak. The hybrid snorted, "My name is Technoblade, but you can call me Techno. What is your name?" He asked.
Y/N looked at him. "M-My name is Y/N," she replied.

"I see, so what were you doing out in the forest and what are you?" he said. His voice was deep.
"Well...." Y/N froze, did she really want to tell him anything?

Techno coughed, directing her thoughts back to him. "Well... I had just gotten out of the End and I hit a tree and... You kidnapped me?" she turned to look at him.
"Well I did kidnap you, but I also bandaged up your arm so... anyway I must ask again, what are you?" he said, his expression was unreadable.

Umm... I'm an enderdragion hybrid." she answered. He frowned and looked her directly in the eyes. "Did you get raised in the nether?" he asked. He seemed to be thinking deeply about something.
"Urm... Yes. Why do you ask?" she replied. "Of course, of course," he muttered, clearly deep in thought. "What?" Y/N asked, confused. He seemed to suddenly remember where he was and his head snapped up. "Sorry Y/N, I was just thinking about how king jack manifold kidnapped you."

Hello, again people! Hope your doing great, remember to drink water, eat food and get some sleep! This is a filler chapter, sorry about that but oh well. Anyway, go read my check out my friend, SaltyRockCandy . She has some great books! ALSO, REMEMBER TO VOTE AND FOLLOW! BYE :3