Chapter 18

Y/N woke up to a soft light slowly making its way through the blinds, As she began to stir, Ranboo did too. Today was the day Technoblade was going to take down Jack, for good. It was strange thinking that so much has happened in a week. Y/N had gone from trying to kill Ranboo to becoming his friend... Maybe even more than a friend.

Y/N got up from the sofa and stretched. She turned around to see Ranboo was also stretching. She stopped and looked around the house. Where is eraser?

"AHHHHHHHH!"

Y/N turned to see Technoblade runing down the stairs, scared out of his mind. What the? Seconds later Eraser ran down the stairs after Technoblade. Ranboo and Y/N burst out laughing. "You were scared of a puppy?" Ranboo said before continuing to laugh. Suddenly Phil came downstairs. "What the hell happened?" Phil asked. Y/N turned to look at Phil, her face red from laughing. "Technoblade was scared of my pet dog, Eraser," Technoblade grumbled. "I was not scared," Technoblade mutters, "I was reacting appropriately to having to wake up to the dog trying to kill me!" Phil burst out laughing and Y/N and Ranboo quickly started laughing again with him. "But I thought that technoblade never dies?!" Ranboo said, wheezing from laughing. Technoblade just stomped out of the room while giving Eraser a death glare.

Later on, the group was having breakfast together while talking about what they planned on doing today. "So," Technoblade says, "Today is the day that we overthrow a Kingdom." "So how do we plan on doing this, mate?" Phil asks while cutting his toast. "Well, I have made a plan," Technoblade replies slowly. "Phil and I go to the nether and kill Jack. Simple." Techno explained while taking a drink of his coffee. Ranboo and Y/N just stare at him while he eats. "What?!" Y/N yells, "I am NOT staying behind." Ranboo stands up. "And I'm not staying behind either!" He yells. Technoblade sighs and Phil just smiles weakly. "I-I can help you with this!" Y/N says quickly, not wanting to be forced to stay home. Phil and Techno look at her, waiting for her to explain. "Well, if I go with you and pretend that I killed Ranboo I could distract the guards and you could go and find Jack." Technoblade looked over to her and grumbled. Y/N smiled knowing that she had won the argument. Ranboo spoke up after a minute of silence. "I'm coming too!" He said to Technoblade and Phil. "Uh- no. You are not coming with us Ranboo." Phil said and Techno nodded in agreement. "What? But why?" He asked. "I'm sorry mate, but it's too dangerous," Phil replied with a weak smile. Ranboo just sat in silence, Y/N looked at his face and she could see he was thinking about something but she didn't know what. "Ok I'm going to go get ready, we are leaving in five minutes, ok?" Techno says, then without waiting for a response he leaves.

*A Time skip brought to you by Technoblades impatience*

Y/N stared at the glowing portal That was in front of her. She sighed and then turned around to look back at the group. Technoblade was waiting impatiently as Phil checked his bag for everything, and Ranboo was standing there, thinking. Y/N looked at his face, he had an amazing smile and his hair was always in the same position. Ranboo looked up and Y/N quickly looked away, afraid that he would notice. Ranboo and Y/N made eye contact and they just stared at each other's eyes for a moment of peaceful silence. Then Ranboo walked forward, towards Y/N. When he got close he began to talk. "So, Y/N I- uhmm..." He began trying to say something but got tongue-tied and had to stop. Y/N smiled at him and he stopped trying to talk. They looked each other in the eyes and Ranboo grabbed Y/Ns hand. They stayed in a comfortable silence before Ranboo spoke up. "Can you promise me you will be safe?" Ranboo asks. Y/N giggled and replied with, "Only if you promise me you will be safe." Ranboo rolled his eyes. "But I'm not even going to be in danger-" Y/N quickly cut him off. "I know you won't be in any danger but can you please promise me?" She smiled. "Fine but only if you promise." He said sighing. "Ok Ranboo, I promise I will be safe," Y/N said. "Ok, then," Ranboo began to say, "I promise you I will never leave you."

Y̸̧̛͉̰̰̬͚̳͚͉̟͕̰̖̑̉͂͝͠o̷̬͗́͒ů̸̧̜̩͔̫͔̣̖̼̆̈́͒̈́̉̋̋͋̑́̋̕̕͝ ̸͓̰͙̻̻̺̠̩̏͋͛͑͐p̷̨̢̛͓̦̐̂̏̂̊̔̄̃̅͐͂͝ṙ̵̙͔͓̳̳̓̕͜ͅo̶̧͍̲̺̹͍̭̞̲̙̠͑̀͛̂͒̈́̎͊̐͒͑͜͜͝m̴̧̨̮̼̩̱͚͚̻͖̟͖͐̿̈́̐́̈́̕i̸͚͎̪̫̬̠͔͍̬̗̓̀͗̒̒͌̑͘͜ͅs̶̛͔̈́͗͒̊̏̓̎͛͋͒́̈́͒̔e̷͖̻̥̱͈͗̈́̈̀́͐̊͝d̴̡̦͚̣̼̖̯̬̺̠̗͖̩̂̔͂̽͒̈̉͐̀͂͐̅͜ ̴͍̪͓̘͕̗͚͇̟͙̩͍̽̔̄͐͋̎͜ͅm̴͚̞̞̙̬̖͎̏͜ͅé̵̯͙͛́͋

"Good! Now I have to go, bye Ranboo!" Y/N said cheerfully. They waved and then Y/N went over to Technoblade and Phil and they all went into the portal.

Y/N turned around to see Ranboo smiling and waving at her before she disappeared into the nether.

T̞͔̞͕̳̩̙͂́͠h̸̞̮̣̱͈̻̹͖͒̏̋͛ͨi̛̮̲̪ͬ̍͋s̵̫̼̞̑̊̋̓ͥ͊͊͑͟ ḯ̶̤̲͍͚̣̝̆̓̽̎̈́̀̏̕̚͠ͅś̴͍̘̙͔̱̭̲͙ ̵̨̡̛̖̪͓̻̦͚̱̦̙̼̩̓̆͛g̵̢̨̫̹̝͙͇̭̜̳̱͔͍̥͛͑̄̊͘͘͝o̴̧͕͌̏̔̇̀́̈̋͆͘o̸̢̟̠̯̦̹͋̆̐̉̊̅͝d̸̢̡͚̭̙̗̳͕̘̜̲̮̤̦͗͌̅̍͂͗̎̈́́̚͘b̷̨̩͈̫̞͚̱̩̟̬̙̪̹̭̓̇̏͐̍̂̏͋͊̚y̷̞͋̐͂̈͛̒̏͝e̸̛̦̎̆̈́̐̽̓̀͘͠͝͝

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great day and if not hopefully you will be better tomorrow! Thank you so much for the support! Already we are almost at 2k!!! Please vote, it helps me out so much and it's free. Bye!