Chapter 14

📌TW//Blood📌

"What??" Y/N muttered.

Suddenly they heard three people running down the hallway. They turned to look at who was running towards them and gasped. Phil, Wilbur and the guard were running at them.

Phil gasped when he saw Y/Ns wings. "You're an enderdragon hybrid..." he whispered.

Wilbur seemed unfazed. "Ranboo stay away from her!" He yelled.

Ranboo just stared at Wilbur. "What?" He muttered.

Wilbur sighed and pulled out a sword. "She is an assassin."

Ranboo was shocked. He turned to look at Y/N. "what?? You-you were going to kill me?"

Y/N looked into Ranboo's eyes and regrets everything instantly, the look of pure hurt on his face made
Y/and heart shatter. Everyone was looking at her, waiting to see how she reacted. The eyes all on her made her nervous.

Then suddenly she ran down the hall, to the window. She turned around to see the world play out slowly, everyone was running after her Ranboo was to yelling, trying to stop her. She looked down at the bottomless world of the end. She jumped out the window...

...and she flew.

She began flying as fast as she could to the portal that would lead to the overworld.

"Wait Y/N we can talk about this!" Ranboo yelled after her.

Suddenly Phil jumped out the window and began flying after her. Shoot I forgot he could fly after me.

Y/N had a burst of speed after seeing Phil fly after her.

She could see the portal clearly now.

With a last burst of speed, she flew into the portal...

...and She flew smack into a tree.

Y/N groaned and got up. She stumbled and tripped on a stick.

A sudden pain came from her arm. She looked down and saw that it was bloody and she noticed that something seemed broken. Oh no, did I break my arm? It seems that when she hit the tree she broke her arm.

She whimpered and sat down. She was in a pine forest, trees towering over her. Wait... where is Phil? If he followed me into the portal he should be nearby. She looked around but couldn't find Phil. Then she remembered. When you exit the end, you will teleport to your bed. Because she doesn't have a bed in the overworld, she teleported to a random place. Phil must have a bed in the overworld. Lucky me.

Suddenly a movement in the brush caught her off guard. The sound of a twig snapping made her look around.
Someone is watching me.

She stood up and whimpered because of her arm. "Who's there!" She yelled. After a moment of silence, she felt a soft prick on her neck. When she went to slap whatever it was, a sleepy feeling came over her. She looked over to see what hit her neck.
It was a sleeping dart.
She muttered, "Sleeping dart, what a good idea." before falling to the ground...

Hi everyone, sorry for the late chapter. Oh also GO READ SaltyRockCandy BOOKS THEY ARE REALLY GOOD! Ok bye!