Chapter 10

📌TW//Swearing📌

HELLO, PEOPLE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

The dinner was huge and filling.

Y/N kept getting bombed by questions. Ran, Ranboo and Niki were very interested in what it's like to live as an endermen hybrid in the overworld. She tried to answer the questions but it was hard because she wasn't actually an endermen and she didn't live in the overworld.

The whole time Wilbur was looking at me with a suspicious look. It's almost like he knows something about me that he shouldn't. creepy.

After an hour of eating and talking everyone agreed that we should all head off to bed.

They all decided on where we were going to sleep. Phil and Wilbur were sharing a room, Tommy and Tubbo were sharing a room and Y/N was sleeping in her own room.

The room was comfy and had a great view of all the stars outside. She got changed into her PJs and turned to look at herself in the mirror. What am I? Why do I look like this? She sighed and looked at herself. They call me a phantom, Ha! Your not a phantom you're a monster. look at yourself! Huge wings, long tail, spikes along your back, fangs, one purple eye one E/C (your eye colour) eye and claws. You're a fucking monster. think about all the people you have killed! And now you're going to kill someone else! You don't deserve to live, everyone is nice to you and how do you return the kindness? BY PLANNING TO KILL THEIR NEW KING!

Y/N snapped her gaze away from the mirror. She had to stop those thoughts before they took over her. She had to kill Ranboo soon before he grew on her. Ok time to plan this. She had never killed someone without a plan. Ok, tomorrow night I kill him and fly as fast as I can to the portal. Easy right?

:3

WELCOME TO 2022!

Sorry, this was a filler chapter but the next chapter is going to be fun!

Hope you had a great year thank you all so much, please Vote, bye!!!!!!!!!