Chapter 7

📌TW//Swearing📌

A swirling sound filled Y/N ears and echoed. The light was blinding, her vision swirled and blurred and it became unbearable and she had to close her eyes. She felt like she was free falling and she did everything in her power to stop her wings from trying to fly. She had the hood of her cloak tight over her head and she had forced her tail up her back, and her wings were tucked into her cloak. The lights blurred her vision but she could see Wilbur was above her, a couple of feet (or one meter) away from her he was also falling. His hair was blowing around but Y/N could make out his scared-looking face and his eyes looking down at her.

Suddenly a burst of wind came at Y/N and her.
Hood.
Came.
Off.

Her heart hammered and she quickly grabbed the hood and put it over her head. She sighed out with relief and then remembered that Wilbur was just looking at her, Shit.
She turned to look up at Wilbur. It was hard to see his eyes but he did seem like he never saw anything.

Thank goodness.

If he had seen her when the hood was off, he would have seen her horns, ears, teeth, and how she had two eyes one purple the other E/C (your eye colour) it was very lucky that somehow he didn't notice. Or did he?

Suddenly the weird lights and noises stopped and Y/N could feel the ground come near her. She prepared for the impact of the ground but was surprised when it didn't even hurt when she hit the ground. She opened her eyes and saw a huge Galaxy of stars. The air was cool and comfortable against her skin and she breathed in the amazing fresh air in greed.

She looked around and realized that she was on a huge floating island of obsidian. Above her were billions of stars and below her was a dark pit of emptiness.

The rest of the group was on the floating island too, Phil smiled and said, "Well that is everyone, time to go."
He walked over to the edge of the obsidian Island, where a small bridge was. They all one by one followed Phil onto the swaying bridge. Y/N looked to see where the bridge led to and gasped.
On top of a huge floating island, a huge Palace sat. Beside it was a village.

She was here. Y/N made it.

Now time to go kill a King.

Hello again!
Holy, over 160 reads already?!
I never expected this. It's amazing! I am so happy, thank you all so much! I began writing this expecting to only get, like 3 reads, but oh boy I was wrong. I think I have a secret on how I got so many views. It's a secret very few people know about and it's about time you guys learned the true way to get reads, so after I finish this book I'm gonna make one on how to get reads. So yeah that's something to look out for, also the next chapter should be out tomorrow! (I said should!)

Also pls vote and add to your reading list it helps out a ton! :3