Chapter 2

I was being tormented by Severus Snape,
I said" P-Please, don't you- Don't you have anything better to do than torment me?"
He said" Not really." He pushed me to the ground,
I heard a boy say" Snivellus!"
" Oh, fantastic." He turned to the group of boys, James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. Otherwise known as the marauders.
" Pushing on a child!" It was James Potter speaking," Quite low, even for you, snake."
" Would Black rather flirt with her? Or would you lot rather bully her as well? I can share."
" We don't bully anyone... except for you and anyone who actually deserves it. You deserve it." Snape raised his wand, which the other four countered by raising their wands. Severus stormed off, they ran to me,
Sirius Black said" Hello there..." He crouched down next to me,
" What's your name, darling?" I scrambled up, whimpering at the pain but ignored it once again and scurried off.

Sirius' POV
I watched the girl scurry off,
I said" Ran into her in Diagon Alley getting my stuff for this year."
James said" Happen to catch her name?"
" Nope. She apologized loads though, seemed scared of me."
" Well, you are like twice her size."
" Seemed more than that."
Remus said" She's in Gryffindor. I've seen her in the common room before, she seems rather shy though, so I'm pretty sure a group of 6th years did scare her a bit."
" But why scared of me, alone?"
" I don't know. We can always ask around the common room if you're really that interested."
James said" She's a child, Padfoot."
I said" You disgust me. I'm not interested in her that way, I just wanna know why she's so frightened."

We ran up to Lily,
She said" Oh, no. What have you four done now?"
James said" Do you have any faith in our goodness?"
" Not a single drop."
I said" We're trying to find a girl."
" Gross, I don't want to help in your next hookup."
" No, no, she's like years behind us. Definitely nothing sexual will happen. We saw Snivellus bullying her, and we just want to know if she's all right."
" Out of character for you, huh?"
" Just say if you know her. Short, like 5'0, seemed young, maybe 3rd year... black hair, tan skin, green eyes?"
" Sounds like the girl from the train, she had ink spilled all over her shirt, she called herself daft and clumsy."
" Happen to catch a name?" She shook her head,
" Sorry, but no. Maybe ask McGonagall or a teacher?"
" Brilliant idea! They'll think we're up to no good."
" Very true. But might as well try." She walked away from us, I groaned, then dropped my head.
Peter said" How about Remus asks?"
" Brilliant idea! Moony..."
Remus said" I'm doing this, only because I actually care, Padfoot."
" Thank you, thank you, thank you."
James said" You're an idiot, Sirius."
" I know."

Remus walked back up,
I said" So?"
He said" McGonagall said her name was Ezra Hawksley, she's a 3rd year."
" Happen to know where she might be at this time?"
" She said she liked being in the courtyard, outside the clocktower."
" Let's go!"

Ezra's POV
I was sitting in the courtyard, in the tree, avoiding everyone. Then I saw the marauders, I gulped and tried to hide further up the tree. Then they spotted me,
Sirius Black said" Hello there... Ezra." I blushed and looked away from them, he sighed," Why's Snivellus tormenting you? No way you could cause any damage upon him." I hid my face, pulling my hood up over my head, it fell straight into my face, then I felt him climb up." Hello? Anyone in there?" He didn't seem mean like the other Black's I've had encounters with, but I kept my face down." Hello there? Are you hurt?" I shook my head quickly, he chuckled," That wasn't convincing at all, you know."
I said" No... I'm okay."
James Potter said" How about you come on down from there?" I shook my head quickly,
Sirius said" You haven't got to hide from us, we won't hurt you." I looked up, and to him," Hello there."
I said" Everyone else does..."
" Like who?"
" Mostly Slytherins... some Ravenclaws, a few Hufflepuffs... some Gryffindors, but they mainly ignore me."
" Well, we're not everyone else, come down, yeah?" He jumped down, I nodded my head, and climbed down, I held in a whimper as my stomach slid across the bark of the tree. I turned to them, then looked down," Why are you so scared of me? You were also scared in Diagon Alley."
" Y-You're a Black."
" What's your last name again?"
" H-Hawksley." He chuckled,
" Ah, another big pureblood Slytherin family. How pissed were your parents when you turned out to be a big bad Gryffindor?" I just let out a shaky breathe," I'm nothing like my supposed family, all right? You don't have to be afraid of me."
Remus Lupin said" Why does Snape hurt you, Ezra?"
I said" O-Oh, I-I'm a disgrace to the Slytherin linage... not that I really know what that means... he calls me a wanna-be mud-mud..."
" Mudblood?" I nodded my head quickly, I heard them all sigh,
Sirius said" Why doesn't anyone stand up for you?" I shrugged," Stick with us and no one will dare mess with you."
I said" N-No, that's okay. I'm okay." I scurried away from them, dropping my parchment paper but too afraid to go back for it.

I was hiding in my dorm as panic swarmed my thoughts, I curled up in my bed, whimpering at the pain in my stomach and cried silently.

I was staring at the full plate in front of me, I haven't ate yet, and I'm starving but my stomach hurts so much! I've been at school for a week, and I've yet to eat any meal, and I've barely slept at that, I'm so exhausted. I should be concerned but I'm just not. Then I was surrounded by the marauders, I gulped,
Peter Pettigrew said" Here, you dropped these. They're pretty brilliant."
Sirius Black said" Why haven't you ate?" I took the parchment back, and got up, scurrying off again.

I was sitting on a stairwell, I heard someone coming from behind me, I went to hide in case it was Filch.
I heard Sirius say" Don't worry, it's just me." I stopped and sat back down, he sat next to me," Why didn't you eat? Are you hurt?" I looked down," You can tell me, if you'd like, and I won't tell anyone either. I'm great at keeping secrets." Tears slid down my face," You're crying... hey there, Ezra..." He gently wiped my cheek, then got in front of me, crouching down to look at me." What's wrong?"
I said" My-My stomach won't stop hurting, it usually stops by now, I'm scared."
" Is this because of Snivellus? I'll kill him if he hurt you that badly!" I shook my head quickly," Then who?" I shut up quickly, crying silently, he stared at me for a few moments...

After minutes of silence,
He said" Bloody hell, you're being abused."