Chapter 16

Remus' POV
We accidentally stayed up all night, in the common room, we stumbled into the dorm. It was just 6 o'clock in the morning, we all tripped over each other's feet since we were shuffling in trying not to disturb Ezra's sleep. We all hit the ground, groaning, Ezra sat up, she rubbed her eyes and looked at us. James and Sirius started laughing, I groaned and dropped my head onto the ground, Peter started laughing as well.
I said" Hello, darling. Sorry we woke you, we were really trying not to."
She said" Are you lot just coming to bed?"
James said" Possibly." She giggled," We're sorry, little bird. We'll take you to Hogsmeade later."
Sirius said" And buy you whatever you want."
She said" I want cuddles."
" I can't buy cuddles but I can give them." She giggled again, smiling, we all got up, Peter and James immediately went to their beds, dropping onto them like logs without caring to take off their shoes and jackets. Sirius took off his shoes and shirt then laid next to Ezra, immediately cuddling her.
I said" Have a rough night?"
She mumbled" I had a nightmare, but Mischief made it a little better." I frowned, immediately feeling a bit guilty for not being here. I knew everyone felt the same guilt as I did.
Sirius whispered" We're sorry, we should have been here."
" It's okay, you were having fun. Did you kiss her?" I saw her mischievous smile, and sparkle in her eyes, she looked up at Sirius with her chin on his ribcage. His mouth gaped, James, Peter and I started laughing.
" I-I... Mm, I don't even know- I-I... Agh, Moony help." I laughed and lifted Ezra up, Sirius sat up and stared at her in shock. He gulped," No-No... I didn't kiss her, thank you very much! Hold on, you were there?!" She hid her face in the crook of my neck," We put you to bed, I remember that. Princess..." She giggled against my neck," Have you been staying up past you bedtime?!" She laughed," I am appalled!"
James said" Ashamed!"
Peter said" So very not happy!" He laughed,
Sirius said" Staying up past bedtime, who taught you such a thing?!"
I said" We did."
" Oh, yeah... well, did ya have fun?" He pulled her out of my arms and fell back onto the bed.
She said" I'm brave, right?"
" Of course, princess. Who said you weren't?"
" Mitchens... He called me a little snake. I'm not a snake, right?"
" Definitely. You are the bravest lion cub I've ever met." She smiled," Way braver than all of us combined. Don't ever forget that. Now, about this cuddle? Will you go to sleep?" She nodded," Good, I'm exhausted." He rolled over and nearly squashed her,
I said" Sirius!"
" Hush it! I've got it!" Ezra was giggled as she pushed Sirius off," Hey! I won't squash you!"
James said" Yeah, not on purpose."
" I can hear you, git."
" I know." I rolled my eyes and walked to my bed, laying down, I heard Sirius shuffling around.
" I'm gonna kill Mischief."
Ezra said" I'll change your hair color." James, Peter and I started snickering, waiting for Sirius to respond.
" Bloody hell, princess, no reason to threaten my life." She giggled," But Mischief is definitely going on the bloody floor!"
" No!"
" Yes."
" He'll be lonely, Sirius."
" Ugh! Fine, end of the bed?"
" Okay."
James said" 13 years old and has us whipped, boys."
Peter said" I think she's scarier than McGonagall."
I said" Definitely. All McGonagall can do is give us detention... Ezra can get revenge."
Sirius said" Shh, the lot of you, she's falling asleep."
James said" Goodnight, little bird."
Ezra mumbled" It's morning, Jamesie."
" Fiineee... proper, are you? Good morning, little bird." She giggled, sleepily, and I heard her shuffle a bit before her heartbeat went steady.

Ezra's POV
I was woken up by Sirius moving, I grunted and rolled over,
He said" It's noon, princess! Time to get up!"
I said" But cuddling is better."
" Cherry soda and honeyduke's?" I sat up, giggling as he laughed," Knew sweets would get you up!" Then my eyes landed on the red spot on his sheets, my eyes teared up." What is it?" He followed my gaze," Oh. That's all right, princess!" My lip shook," Hey, hey, don't cry! It's all right, it can be cleaned! How about you go take a bath in our dorm bathroom? No reason to go to the student baths." I nodded my head," Okay." I got up, shuffling to their bathroom, he followed behind me, he flicked his wand to the bathtub and it turned on, filling with water." Towel and rag, I'll find you some clothes, and clean up, all right?" I sniffled, nodding my head again, he poured bubbles into the bath as it filled." I'll be right out the door." He walked out, I quickly got out of my clothes and into the bath tub.

Sirius' POV
I rushed out the door and nearly fell down the stairs,
Lily said" You alright, Black?"
I said" I need your help."
" What did you do?"
" Oh, nothing. Ezra got her period, got it on my bed, I don't care honestly, but she cares far too much. Her special underwear is in her dorm room, can you go get it? And what would she rather wear?"
" You really care for her, don't you?"
" Yes! Obviously! Walk and talk, Lily, I told her I was just outside the door!" I ran back upstairs, Lily following behind me then separating to go to Ezra's room.

I was sitting outside the bathroom door, leaned against it, waiting for her to be ready to get out.
Ezra said" I'm ready."
I said" Coming in." I stood up with her things in my arm as I opened the door and sat them in the sink." Come out when you're ready." I smiled at her and walked out again, closing the door.

After about 10 minutes, the door opened and she slowly walked out.
I said" The boys are ready to go to Hogsmeade if you'd like. We don't have to go if you don't want to, we can stay here and I can cuddle with you all you want."
She said" Can we get chocolate?"
" Definitely! All the chocolate you can eat in one sitting." She giggled," Get your shoes on, princess."

Ezra's POV
I was giggling as James and Sirius made it their mission to make me happy today, they were goofing off as we walked.
Remus said" Bloody fools." He kissed my head," How are you feeling, darling?"
I said" Icky." He chuckled,
" Wish we could make it go away, but it's nature."
" Nature is dim." He laughed, and kissed my head,
" You'll feel better soon." Sirius tripped over James and hit the ground, he laughed, rolling over.
He said" James! Why?!" I laughed,
James said" I'm sorry!" He laughed too, and grabbed Sirius' arm and yanked him back up.
" Rude wizard!"
" Am not!"
" Are so!"
Remus said" Both of you, shut up." I giggled as they both pouted while looking at Remus." Darling, will you help me with these two idiots?" He pouted at me, I laughed,
I said" Honeyduke's." I walked ahead of them,
James said" Bloody hell! She needs to be the minister of magic!"
Sirius said" She could be. You never know. Wait up, princess!"

I was eating ice cream, smiling as I watched Sirius and James bounce around the shop, grabbing things off the shelves.
Remus said" Bloody hell, you two, I think that's enough."
Sirius said" There can never be enough when you're in pain. And I'd rather buy a load now than have to keep coming back. Enjoying your ice cream, princess?" I nodded my head, then I flinched as the pain hit, I whimpered. Remus wrapped his arms around me and laid his chin on my head.
" Fine, just hurry."

They walked out of Zonko's, I was pouting on a bench, Remus next to me, playing with my hair.
James said" What happened?"
Remus said" She shouldn't have ate that ice cream, is what happened. It made her stomach upset, she got sick. Now she's upset b'cause she got sick even though she couldn't control it."
Sirius said" That won't do, will it, Princess?" I ignored him, he sighed then lifted me up, I grunted and tried to get down but he didn't allow me." Nope, I am carrying you all the way back to the dorm then we are cuddling." I gave up, and relaxed against him, knowing I won't win that fight.

I was cuddled up to Sirius as he rubbed my tummy, he put heating potion on it so it was feeling better.