Chapter 14

⚠️*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*⚠️

Waking up in a cold sweat, in a far more luxurious room than the one back at the clubhouse

Where am I?

Remembering that I was in Kenton's penthouse, I turned to look at the digital clock on the nightstand to see that it's only 4 in the evening. Waking up sweaty is never the way to go, in my opinion. I know I need to take a shower before I even step out of the room, I don't want Kenton to think I'm smelly or somethin'. Sitting up in the bed, I look to my left and notice an open door that leads to the bathroom.

"I need some new clothes..." I think to myself.

Getting up from the bed, I begin to search for the clothes Kenton and I bought yesterday. This room is so big, I don't remember where Kenton said the closet was. Maybe I should just ask Kenton again. So I make my way down the entryway towards the bedroom door and that's when I notice a small, golden notch in the wall. Curious, I reach out towards it and then realize that it's a sliding door. I push the door open to find a closet that is twice the size of my old bedroom.

As I walk further into the room, I see a floor-to-ceiling wall of shoes straight ahead of me. I then notice the small island in the middle of the room with a quartz countertop and multiple drawers going down the sides. On my left, I catch my reflection in a gigantic mirror that any girl would fall in love with. On my right, I see all of the clothes we bought at the mall this morning.

"Damn, this is some neat shit!" I exclaim. All of the clothes we bought have been color-coded and matched with some purses that rest in the cubbies below them. Looking through the clothes, I decide to go with a black, spaghetti-strap sundress and brown gladiator sandals. I'm pretty sure that we were staying in for the rest of the night, but you could never be too sure.

When did he have the time to get this done?

Stepping out of the closet, I slide the door back in place and walk back around the corner towards the bathroom. Walking in, I'm lost in the depth of how big it is.

Is everything that has to do with Kenton big? Are these floors heated?

There's a huge shower that could easily fit at least 5 people in the back right corner directly opposite from the door. It has a navy-grey marble tile with glass dividers, three showerheads, and a small bench for someone to sit on. It could definitely fit me and Kenton. Along the same back wall as the shower, there seems to be a curved, short set of stairs that lead up to a ceramic jacuzzi tub on the left side and some shelves tucked into the corner that holds aromatherapy bath oils and bath bombs.

Amazed, I walk further into the bathroom to see a long counter made of that same navy-grey marble. There is a white, ceramic sink on the end closest to my left and a large vanity mirror in the middle. I also notice a small rolling ottoman the same pale white as the floor tiles. Past the vanity in the opposite corner of the jacuzzi, there's one of them fancy rich people toilets with the bidet. There's a towel rack right next to the shower that has huge fluffy towels and a robe with the initials K.O. sewed in, which I'm guessing would be Kenton's initials. Trying to decide on whether I want to take a shower or a bath, I decide on taking a bath since there are so many aromatherapy bath oils to choose from. I quickly decide on lavender which calms me, and tea tree for my aching bruises. I turn on the water to fill the tub and check if the temperature is right. Then, I begin to undress from my sweaty clothes. Slipping into the scorchingly soothing water, I lean back and close my eyes to relax for a little bit, to think about what life could be like if I decided to give Kenton a chance.