Chapter 15

*AN- First and Foremost I would like to give my sincerest apologies for being so late with publishing these chapters so late, but I would like to touch on the fact that I have lost 2 of my closest relatives to the senseless gun violence in Chicago. Also being a full-time college student is not easy either, writing is my passion and what I do in my free time so I appreciate everyone who has been here and has supported me.

Secondly, I would like you all to understand that Lakay is not at all used to affection, she has been manipulated, used, and abused for the majority of her life so she is not accustomed to being wanted by anyone. She is not ungrateful or bipolar she is used to being let down or receiving things as a pity, she thinks she is a burden on most people. She has anxiety, amongst those things she has PTSD.

Thirdly this is a pretty short chapter but it leads to something more. With that said thank you & I hope you enjoy it! 🤭🤎

*RECAP*

After a minute, Kenton gently lowers his body on top of mine and lowers my legs to wrap around his waist. I release my iron grip on the couch and drag my arms to rest around his shoulders, one hand petting down his back, the other resting on his neck. His head is still tucked into my neck and I can feel his breath as he pants from exhaustion. As we lay there, catching our breaths, I feel his sweat drip onto my body.

After a minute, Kenton rises up on his forearms and then leans back in to give me a prolonged kiss. When we break this kiss, our eyes connect. I can almost see myself in the reflection of his iris. He looks down at me, a soft sort of affection in his eyes despite how we ended up here.

I don't feel any regret or shame.

*TRIGGER WARNING SEXUAL ASSAULT* will be mentioned in this chapter, if this is a sensitive topic please feel free to skip. I will put a marker to the part where you can start back reading again*

It's the day after Lakay let me take her virginity and I regret not being strong enough to stay off of her, I wanted that moment to be something for her to remember and cherish yet I probably made her feel like she was worth nothing to me

It's the day after Lakay let me take her virginity and I regret not being strong enough to stay off of her, I wanted that moment to be something for her to remember and cherish yet I probably made her feel like she was worth nothing to me. So for that, I'm planning on making it up to her, but there's some business I need to handle first. I'm furious, to say the least, every time I think we're getting somewhere there's always something.

Why did Joey try to snatch Lakay? How did he even know who she was?

He had to have been watching us from afar, most of the club brothers haven't even had a chance to meet Lakay so I need to find whoever informed him about Lakay's presence. I pull out my phone to call Michael he picks up on the second ring,

"Wassup Red," he answers calling me by the nickname he gave me.

"Do you have any camera footage from the Northwest side of the compound?" I ask seriously.