Chapter 4

Kenton tries to grab my hand but I put them in my pocket,

"What's wrong kitten?" he looks hurt about the fact that I won't let him hold my hand.
"Can we just go?" I whisper

"Why are you always so quiet?" he asks
"I've always been it's nothing new." I walk behind him, I don't think he likes that because he picks me up.
"Wrap your legs around me," he says as I'm completely surprised that he picks me up.
"I'm heavy put me down," I say a little loud.
"You're as light as a feather kitten,"
"Are you sure?" He nods so I lay my head on his shoulder, he smells so like leather and pinewood I can't help but inhale his unique scent. Well of course he'd smell like leather he has his cut on. I notice that he has many patches on his cut, the one that stands out the most says "Vice-President."

*side note* A cut is what a leather jacket is called in many MC's

"You smell good," I accidentally say out loud.

He chuckles and says, "thank you little one."

She's small it's like she weighs nothing at all her legs are wrapped around my waist, and her thick thighs are clenched around me

She's small it's like she weighs nothing at all her legs are wrapped around my waist, and her thick thighs are clenched around me. I can't help but get a hard-on. She moves a little and I think she finally feels what she caused because she gasps.

When we make it to my bike I put her on the ground so that I can grab the extra helmet I keep with me so that she can put it on.
"Have you ever rode on a bike before?" I ask her, she shakes her head no.

, " Listen to me kitten, you don't have to do anything but enjoy the ride and hold onto me, I won't go fast since you're not used to it... yet."

I get on the bike first so that she could hold onto me while she gets on.

"Now wrap your arms around me little one."

Her arms are so small they can barely fit around my torso. I swear everything about this girl is small.

" What's your name, kitten?"
"Lakay, but you can call me Kay Kay if you want," she whispers.
"Hold on tight," I say to encourage her to wrap her arms around me. As I feel her arms curl around me I feel safe which is an odd sensation with the type of life I live.