Chapter 10

This car is mad nice eeee, the interior is all red leather and it's huge inside

This car is mad nice eeee, the interior is all red leather and it's huge inside. I've never been in a car this nice before it has a touch screen car stereo. It has Pandora installed so I type in Kehlani- Toxic (such a vibe!) my favorite song.

"all the sex on replay, run it back like a DJ,
Surfin' on your face while you eat that, tryna make a bad bitch behave,"
I was literally feeling the song I was singing out loud,
"You wanna surf my face, sweetheart?" Mac offered. I couldn't tell if he was serious or not.

I jolted, my soul literally left my body. How did I not realize he was in here?

"Nah it's just a song," I said, getting shy all of sudden.
He laughed so I started laughing too.

"Where is Kenton at?"

At that he pauses. "He's talking to Grizzly, I'm going to drive you back to the clubhouse. Are you hungry?"

"No," then right on cue my stomach growled.

"Why'd you lie to me? Please don't say anything about you needing to lose weight, I heard what Sherry said, trust me you are nowhere near fat. I already know that Ginger has laid claim to you but, if he didn't I'd be sure to."Mac said, expecting him to stop what he was saying but he continues.

" Many women and girls nowadays pay to have what you have. Let's not forget that men nowadays don't want to hold onto bones while fulfilling their desires." He looks at me assuringly and smiles. It takes me a minute to think about what he was saying, did he actually think I was pretty?

"Now what do you want to eat?" He asks, interrupting my thoughts.
"It doesn't matter," I say quietly.

"Alright, the clubhouse we go. They serve some pretty good burgers and mozzarella sticks." He says trying to cheer the mood up.

I didn't want Mac to drive Lakay back to the clubhouse but, I had unfinished business

Walking over to where Grizzly was standing after seeing Mac pull off I began to speak, but he spoke first, " What's going on? Prez sent over here because he mentioned something was going on with Lakay."