Chapter 5

As soon as she went into the bathroom I called my best friend since birth Rory

He answers on the second ring, " Wassup bro, are ye' still at the school?"

"Yeah, I'm with Scott and Leiland."

"I need ye' to do me a favor."

"Aye, what you need bro?"

"Find out who the little one's family is. Her name is Lakay, I'm not sure what her last name is."

He could find out just about anything about someone as long as you give him enough information.

"Alright I got you, I'll check into it later we're actually leaving out right now."

As soon as he said that I hear Katrina's shrill voice, " Rory baby, where are you going?"

"I'll call back once I deal with her," he says before the line goes dead.

We all know that he has had feelings for her since they were together for almost a year.

When he found out that she was sleeping around with other guys from school it broke him, he hasn't been committed to a girl since then. If he wants to get his dick wet he has plenty of girls who are willing. I let out a breath before turning to see Lakay walk out of the bathroom dressed in the clothes I gave her. Damn, she looks good with soft curves in all of the right places, thick thighs, breast's big enough to fit in my hand.

She covered her face with a towel, " why are you hiding your face behind the towel kitten?"
She didn't say anything, she just turned around and tried to go back into the bathroom but I grabbed her hand,
"Don't run kitten, just move the towel off of your face. I only want to see what you look like."
"Promise me you won't get mad," she says in a small voice.

"I'm not sure I can make that promise, just take it off kitten," I say being completely honest.

She takes the towel off slowly and the first thing I notice is her hair and lots of it. Her hair covered most of her face but once the towel slid completely off I see a huge bruise on her cheek, her plump lip is busted and her left eye is an ugly purple color. All I see is red at this point.

"Who did this to you?" I said a little too calm for my own liking.

"I fell, it's nothing serious really," she whispered.

"You don't get these from falling, I'm going to ask you one more time who did this?"
She looked down and said, "my brother."
Her brother? Where are her parents?
"Where are your parent's kitten?"
"I've never known my dad, and my mom passed away 7 years ago," she says dejectedly.
"How old are you kitten?"
"I just turned 17, you?" she asks me in a small voice.
"19, now where is your brother?"
"He's probably out with his friends, and why are you asking so many questions?" she says with a slight attitude.
"Because I want to know more about you, you're going to be staying with me for the night."
"I can't stay if I'm not home by a certain time it'll only get worse."
"He's not going to touch you now that I'm around, and that's a promise."

"He's not going to touch you now that I'm around, and that's a promise."  I actually want to believe him. But who knows he could be lying.
"I'm hungry, can we get something to eat please?"
"Sure, what do you want kitten?" I turn my head to think.
"Umm, can we get Taco Bell?"
"Yeah, anything for you let's go."
Before I could walk towards the door he scoops me off of the ground and I can't help inhaling his scent.
"You don't have to carry me, Kenton I'm heavy."
"How many times do I have to tell you that you're not heavy?"
"I'm sorry, I'm just used to being called fat all of the time," I whisper sadly
"Baby girl you are not fat, you have curves in all of the right places. If I'm being frankly honest I like my women with curves." He said as he winked at me.
If I wasn't dark skin I'd be as red as a tomato, my pussy came straight to life once he said that.
I quickly wrap my legs around his waist and try to get comfortable, since I'm not used to being carried.
"Lakay, I'm going to need you to stop that." he groans as if he's in pain.
"Sorry!" I squeaked.

I must be dreaming because I never in a million years would've thought that he'd ever pay attention to me. As we make our way to the elevator he presses the down button, the elevator comes quickly. As we start going down the elevator makes a stop on the second floor, I'm expecting it to be another biker but instead, it's Sherry and here we go again.

3...2..1.

"Hey, baby what are you doing carrying her? She should be walking to lose some of that weight." She says while laughing
My eyes start to water, I knew he was lying to me and I don't even know why I believed him. I am fat, there's no denying it at this point. I lay my head down on his shoulder and try to stop the tears that are falling.

"Can you put me down please, I want to go home?" I say while crying.

He didn't even get the chance to put me down, his grip loosened so I took the chance and hopped out of his arms and ran down the hallway until I found the staircase. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could once I made it to the first floor I snatched open the door and ran out I saw an exit and made a dash for it.

I feel someone grab me and I start kicking trying to get out of their arms,
"Calm down baby girl no one's gonna hurt you,"
I don't recognize the voice and I start kicking harder. I already know he isn't going to let me down so I stop and turn to look at whoever is holding me. He's all in all fine as fuck, he's giving 'fuck me daddy' vibes. He has long brown curly hair, the face of a god, his teeth are a pearly white, and he's tall as fuck (well who isn't taller than me, but that's not even the point).

"Can you put me down whoever you are?"

"Sure baby girl whatever you want."
Once I'm on two feet I can finally get a better look at him, and let me tell you if I wasn't a virgin I'd fuck him right here, right now.

" I'm kind of in a rush, do you have a bike?"
"Yes, I sure do baby girl wanna go for a ride?"
"Yes!" he walks us over to a big ass shiny black bike with a red skeleton with wings on it.
"Alright let's go hop on."
I go to get on behind him but I'm off my feet yet again. What is up with these men picking me up damn?!
I automatically know who it is just by the cologne,
"Could you please put me down, I just want to go home," I say feeling defeated.

*this chapter has been edited*