✨LETTER 4✨

Dear Pillar,

Dear Pillar,

My title may seem to be a little weird for some but for someone like me it is not. It hasn't been long since I became a part of the big family called ARMY.. it's been only a year but in this single year my whole life changed.

I was a broken kite who was flying around the sky with the help of wind but that kite thought it was her skill that she was flying around the sky... she didn't know that one day,when the wind would stop she would fall down onto the ground and shred into some tiny pieces. Until that kite saw 7 other kites flying on the sky a lot more above her, with a thread tied to them. For a second it felt like they were weak, they were being controlled but in reality the strings were their hard work, courage and everything that led them to fly high above everyone without any fear. With the help of those 7 kites she falls on top of a tree.

She still has hopes to fly because she is not completely shredded into pieces. And what maintain the hope is the kites flying on top of her. Every human needs something to fall on, something to use to stand straight, something that they can rely on.

For me BTS is the pillar that gives me the support to stay alive. Whenever i look back at my tired and broken life they give me the energy to show a smile, whenever i feel that 'what i am doing with my life?.... you are useless, for what you are alive'.... I remember their words. I remember that I stan, taking the support of those people who always remember us.

The light of my life which makes me alive is the hope of meeting them. I want to meet them one day so I can say thank you.. for everything.. for being with us, singing for us, showing smile to us even when you are in pain... You guys don't know how important you are for us.. how you make me alive.. You are the end of my path. And I am paving my path towards you with my dreams...

Once again thank you BTS for being there with us.. I am crying while writing this.

~Ann Jan A Gregory