✨LETTER 5✨

Dear Bangtan,

Dear Bangtan,

It was April 2020, that I saw you first and started my BTS journey...How can one forget the beginning of a life-changing journey?.. No one..!
So it all started with youtube and with knowing the names...then as I came across the great discography I had a literal meltdown with the messages-that someone out there knows me, understands me and wants me to be happy first more than making others happy.

You made me realize what true friends are...Even If I am lonely or feel lonely I know I can turn up to you all coz you guys can never disappoint me.

The messages, the aura you'll spread positivity across has made me respect you, your dedication, sincerity and hard work have motivated me to work towards my own goals. It's because of you I have thought of learning Korean because I want to understand the messages that translation can't do justice.

During dark days I just want to watch videos be it your concert or funny video compilation to cheer myself up and that works a lot: brings me out of my pessimism advising me that I am enough as I am despite having flaws that discourage me daily.

Thank you for being an inspiration and happiness to millions with your music, personalities and what you show to the world...

This time i am glad being part of BTS-Community to spread love and happiness to ARMY all around the world...It's all because of you thank you

As in your song HOME:
It's comfortable even as you say nothing
If you are there, they'll all be my home...

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, Being active or being inactive you guys will always be my safe place

Lots of love and happiness
~Simran