✨LETTER 10✨

Dear Bangtan, 

Dear Bangtan, 

 I was never more proud of anything about myself until I found out about you. At first, I would just see posts and memes about you but the day 'Butter' was released and I listened to it, I became an Official ARMY, yet I didn't feel any change in my life. Slowly, after I got to know more about y'all, read about and saw your struggles, saw your success, found out the life stories of each of you, I felt like I wasn't in a normal fandom, I wasn't stanning some normal boys. I saw, read and found out how y'all treat your fans and other people, how y'all teach us all to love and accept ourselves the way we are and not let any person tell us we are any less than them. I realised that I was stanning seven extraordinary, unique, different, amazing, lovable and respectful boys and was in a fandom where I was accepted as a family member. I realised that the relation between BTS and ARMY wasn't that of any other idol and their fandom. It is unique, amazing and awesome and much more. It's like a family and I am really very much proud of being a part of this bulletproof family, where y'all love and stan us as much as we love and stan y'all. Now, I love myself and believe that I am perfect the way I am, I don't need to change myself in order to meet others' expectations, to make them happy. Instead, I need to make myself happy. I have accepted myself. I am beautiful, and so is every single soul in this universe, all they need to do, is to believe themselves. Stanning and loving BTS never felt one-sided. I also want to say that stanning BTS was one of the best decisions of my life. You've made me love and accept myself. You've made me believe that I can achieve my goals if I believe in myself. Whenever I'm sad, or angry, or crying, y'all cheer me up by just your smiles. Y'all care about our studies and future and want us to pay more attention to our studies than the content you make for us, which is another thing that I love about this bulletproof family that I am a part of.

To conclude my little letter, I'll say that all seven of you have one of the most special places in my heart and no one can ever take that place. I love you all with all my heart and I always will. I may lose interest in many things, but I'll never lose interest in you all. I purple you all, just like you do. 

     Saranghae❤Borahae💜 

Fighting!

-