✨LETTER 19✨

Dear Bangtan,

Dear Bangtan,

WE LOVE YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU.

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN YOU ALL ARE THE BEST.

We will always walk with you. You changed us. You changed me. You changed the world. You are the reason for our smiles. You are the ones who take many of us out of our depression. You never judged us on our religion. You were always loyal. You always tried to cheer us up when we were all at our lowest. You loved us.

And so will we.

There are some fans out there who could be better. But don't worry, they will also love you. They will also be loyal to you like you are all towards us.

I just wanna say, I love you all. Please take care of your health, eat properly, have some good sleep, and be happy.

If you are happy then we all are happy.

I want to thank all of you for being this kind and nice. Thanks for putting up smile on our faces. Thank you JIN for making us laugh at your silliness. Thank you YOONGI for being a savage cause your savage replies make me roll over the ground because of laughing. Thank you NAMJOON for being the best leader and making us smile because your ENGLISH IS SO CUTE and your DIMPLES. Thank you HOBI for being our sunshine, and making us smile because of your beautiful smile. Thank you JIMIN for being so happy. Thank you TAEHYUNG for making us all believe that we should never give up on our dreams whether we are rich or poor. Thank you JUNGKOOK for being the most handsome maknae LOL and for telling us that to keep working hard you'll succeed.

IN THE END, I JUST WANNA SAY:

Be strong. And we love you all. Be happy and wish you all the very best.

LOVEOT7

From: ARMY <3