✨LETTER 18✨

Letter to Bangtan

Letter to Bangtan

Dear Bangtan,

I don't know how to express the innermost feelings I have for you. But, you are the reason for me to fight against all the drops I've experienced so far. You are the reason for me to be me. I am an ARMY from 2021. Since then, I've been following you guys and giving my support to you as much as I can.

I don't know how I got interested in you guys. But whenever I felt low and depressed, you were there for me to make me smile and make up my day. At the peak of time, I lost interest in everything I had an interest in. I really felt so lonely and frustrated back then and I hated myself to the core. You were the only reason to cure me and taught me how to love myself and hope for better days. You always share your love and affection with others which many people fail to do.

We shared our pain, sufferings, and failures together. We hoped for better days and fought with it, we overcame and succeeded in all those hate and sufferings. You guys are the inspiration for me to fight back anything. I never had hope for myself in whatever I do. But you were the reason for me to have hope and fight back against others to reach my goals.

Even though you don't know who we are, you spread your love all over the world. A girl always wants her man to respect the way she is. No matter how her nature is; whether childish or rugged or silent or talkative or whatever. You accepted me as me, respected me as me. LOVE YOURSELF, you said and you proved it too. You guys proved that you are the pure gentlemen whom this world needs.

Many said you guys were just a distraction over these generations. But we proved that wrong. You used your music as your love communication which reached many of them and gave all the happiness you wanted to give. We will always cherish your love, live our life to the fullest, and never lose our hope in anything just like you said.

You are not just Idols and we are not just your fans. We all are family and as a family, we all have the responsibilities to cope with all the ups and downs together, face them together, and show who we are. As an ARMY, I promise you that I will stay with you guys forever. No matter what happens. I will give all the love to you which I wanted to share with you guys to the fullest.

You gave me the love that I was casting all around these years. Even though we are far away from each other, I'm so lucky to exist in the world where you exist. You will always remain in my heart forever. I will never forget you. I wish for you guys to see much success in these upcoming days.

THANK YOU BANGTAN, FOR ENTERING INTO MY LIFE AND GIVING ALL YOUR LOVE AND CARE FOR ME AND TO THE OTHER ARMYS.

YOU ARE OURS AND WE ARE YOURS FOREVER. THIS LOVE WILL NEVER FALL 💖✨

APOBANGPO💜 SARANGHE💜 BORAHAE💜 FIGHTING!💜