✨LETTER 15✨

Dear Bangtan,

Dear Bangtan,

I have been an ARMY since 2017, I actually can't tell you how much I absolutely adore you; I adore how you make every ARMY feel really good about themselves or make them love themselves. I adore how you brought comfort to many. It's absolutely remarkable.

I'm grateful to my sister for introducing me to you. You mean everything to me; I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. I remember watching videos just to find out what your names were! I thought you all looked the same at first, but after weeks or months of discovering you, you all are different in your own way. That's what I really liked about you.

When I was stressed, angry, or sad, I would watch RUN BTS episodes or listen to your songs for comfort. I've learned so much from you that it's almost as if you raised me!! You never stopped making me feel lonely, never stopped making me feel like I belonged.

How could I possibly love someone so much? How is that even possible? Those are the questions I've been asking myself since I've been stanning you. Nothing is impossible, right?! Though, I've never loved anyone more; you felt like home, a place where I never want to leave.

I've never felt so good about myself until I discovered you. I will never stop loving you, you are the reason behind my smile. I will never forget you, Bangtan. You will always be a part of me, no matter what. I can't believe how I am writing a letter about how much you mean to me. I can never do this for anyone else really.

Thank you for making me the person I am today, I love you. 💗

                                                                                                                                                               - Your beloved fan.