✨LETTER 16✨

We Never Walk Alone

We Never Walk Alone

Dear Bangtan,

2020, was the year when I first joined the fandom. When the world was introduced to the word "lockdown", I found happiness in your music. I knew about you guys before 2020, but I didn't have the opportunity to listen to your music due to my tight schedule. But 2020, although was a depressing year, it gifted me a precious gift. It introduced you guys to me.

It has been more than 2 years now and this year, in the month of June, I will be completing 3 years of being a BTS ARMY, and honestly, I couldn't be more proud than I already am.

Can you believe it? You have already started Chapter 2 of your life.

On 13 June 2013, seven boys from different places in South Korea, came together and debuted under the name "Bangtan Sonyeondan" (방탄소년단), under BigHit Entertainment. They faced criticism, and hate, and suffered, but never gave up and together they "never walked alone."

And now here you are, already going to complete 10 years together.

I am sure all ARMYs were sad, as well as, proud to hear about your military enlistment. Jin is already performing his duties in the military and soon each one of you will be leaving. But time flies, right? It will go away within the blink of an eye and when you return we will still be waiting for you. We will still be present in the purple ocean that you have created.

We are here for you, always and forever, just as you have been.

So BTS, I want to say this to you,

Thank you for making millions of people happy. Thank you for making millions of people smile. Thank you for your music. Thank you for everything.

Bye!

- _abhipreeti_