✨LETTER 20✨

Forever Grateful

Forever Grateful

Dear Bangtan,

Where do I even begin? Your music, passion, and spirit have all woven into the fabric of my life in ways I could have never imagined. From the moment I first heard your songs, I knew there was something special about you. Your music didn't just touch my ears; it touched my soul.

Each lyric, each melody, and each beat carries a piece of your journey, struggles, and triumphs. Your ability to connect with millions across the globe, transcending language barriers, is a testament to the power of music. Your authenticity and vulnerability have given us permission to embrace our imperfections and find strength in our weaknesses.

But beyond the music, it's your unwavering dedication to spreading love, positivity, and messages of self-acceptance that have truly left an indelible mark on me. Your bond as a group is palpable and inspiring, showing us the beauty of camaraderie and unity. Despite your astronomical success, your humility is a lesson in remaining true to oneself no matter the circumstances.

I want you to know that your existence has brought joy and solace to countless lives, mine included. Your lyrics have been a source of comfort during my darkest hours and a celebration of life during my brightest. Your resilience has taught me that setbacks are just stepping stones towards greater achievements.

As time marches on, I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude. Thank you for pouring your hearts into your work, for being unafraid to show your vulnerability, and for being beacons of hope in a sometimes chaotic world. The impact you've had on me and the ARMY community is immeasurable, and I'm forever grateful for the way you've touched our lives.

Here's to the countless memories you've gifted us, the smiles you've brought to our faces, and the tears you've helped us shed. As you continue to create and inspire, know that your legacy is firmly etched in the hearts of millions, and it will continue to flourish long into the future.

With utmost respect and admiration,

Nasheeda Yasmin.