✨LETTER 12✨

MY SAVIOUR

MY SAVIOUR

Dear Bangtan,

Well, Hi!, I'm just an ordinary girl from Indonesia,

First,I know BTS from my sister, she's been an ARMY from before 2014 I think. Well, I was studying in an Islamic boarding school where no phone or laptop were permitted. So for the whole 7 years I studied there, I never used phone, just only when I'm on holiday in the house. But there's come a visiting day, when our parents could come and visit us. We could meet our parents and also use the phone. That time, me and my friend were just chilling in one of a big gazebo together, having some chit chat and watching some videos. I remember the first BTS video that I ever watched was a performance of Not Today. Well, Taehyung was the one who immediately took my whole attention. To be honest, I am so attracted to their songs and visuals. But by the time, when I started to know their lyrics and knowing the meaning, oh my god. What an amazing singer.

My condition was so stressful that time because I live far from my parents, I need to do and hold everything for myself. Just me and myself. So many times I feel extremely tired and feel like about to give up. And of course, Sometimes, I think about ending myself. But when I heard a lot of my friends tell me about how hard it is to be an idol, especially BTS. Lot of my friends tell me what had happened to them along their career, and I found some lyrics. BTS make me feel like don't stop, don't give up, I'm stronger more than I could ever know.

Listening to their songs make me feel like they were hugging me along the song and patting my shoulder saying everything's gonna be okay and I am strong. The other songs, especially western songs that I been listening since I was just a kid was all about love, love and sex. Well I think that this is way too much for me, I'm not supposed to listen to all this love stuff at such a young age. That was the other thing that made me falling into BTS songs, and DNA was the song that made me an army like a real ARMY!

Thank you BTS, I never regret every single time and money that I have spent on you.