Chapter Twenty-Two

☆ Margaret's POV ☆

"What the fuck do you want, April!?" I spat at her as I glared.

How dare she kidnap me!? She just appeared at the park with this man and then everything went blank. I can only remember waking up with this bitch and her pimp looking at me like I'm some sort of prey. Stupid motherfuckers.

I swear if I ever get to beat April, she will never see the sunlight again. I will pull out her eyeballs with my bare hands, shove one into her mouth and feed the other one to Ryan's future favorite pet. I hate her that much. But first, let me know what she wants.

"You know exactly what I want." She chuckled and I glared at her.

"If I fucking knew what you want then you would be sitting in the middle of nowhere, being eaten by lions while your pimp over here," I referred to the man. "Was being raped by a fucking gorilla." I spat at her.

She laughed and placed her hand on her hip. "Oh, Margaret, you're so hilarious." She shook her head.

"Bitch, you don't have to tell me that, I fucking know it. Now tell me why the fuck I'm here." I tried to wiggle myself out of the chair I was tied in.

How the fuck did I end up in the chair here anyways!?

"Well, you're smarter than the others. So sad that they don't believe you." She smirked at me.

I so want to rip this bitch her throat out.

"Will you fucking tell me already!?" I tried to wiggle myself out.

"Well, let me start where Hadley and I were best friends. Shall we?"

♕ Hadley's POV ♕

I groaned as my eyes opened, everything in front of me was blurry. Am I in heaven? No, heaven doesn't have that beeping sound. Fuck, my head hurts. Suddenly all the memories came crashing down on me. I was shot by one of those two men. Somehow one of them their voices were familiar, but I didn't know whose it was.

"Hadley." I heard my name getting called.

As my vision became clearer, I realized that it was Xavier who was calling me. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked as he took mt hand in his.

"My head hurts as well as my chest." I said and he kissed the back of my hand. "Where is Ryan?" I asked.

"He's at home." I heard Neil say.

I frowned and looked at the direction his voice came from. Neil was sitting in a wheelchair with his fingers laced together.

"Oh my god, Neil. Are you-" he cut me off.

"Hey, don't worry. The doctor said it's fine." He said and I nodded.

"Where is Margaret?" I asked.

"We don't know." Neil said after a short silence.

I looked both shocked and confused at them.

"She went somewhere. We don't know where she went. After I had realized that she was gone, I went to look for her. She is not in the building." Xavier explained.

"And why is she not in the building?" I looked at both of them with a raised eyebrow.

They looked at each other before looking back at me. What the hell is going on here?

"Margaret and us... We had sort of an.. Argument and she just left." Neil said.

I could clearly see how worried they were. "Why did you guys have an argument?" I looked at them as if they were stupid.

"She finds that there is someone behind all this.That someone purposely did all this." Xavier said.

"What if what she's saying right? Because I agree with her." I said.

"It cannot be right, Hadley." Neil said.

"How can it not be right, Neil? Just take a close look at all that happened and tell me that it's not possible." I looked at them.

"Okay, if all this is possible, then who would do such a thing!?" Neil raised his eyebrow at me.

I looked at the floor and then at them. "April."

"Why would she do that?" Neil asked.

"Because she killed a girl." I breathed out.

☆ Margaret's POV ☆

"None of that was Hadley's fault! You did it all! How the fuck can you do such a thing!?" I yelled at her.

"I did not do anything! Its all because of her. If she wouldn't interfere then I would have become what I wanted." She growled at me.

"You fucking care about being the fucking it girl in high school while you did that to a innocent girl!?" I yelled back at her. "A cat has nine lives, you have one, you don't even deserve the life toilet papers have! They're way ahead of you!" I said and she glared at me.

"Shut up, you stupid girl! You don't know who you're talking to!" She said.

"I know precisely who I am talking to." I smirked. "I am talking to an old cat woman who has a fucking stick stuck up her effing butthole." I spat at her, earning a slap in return. "You're gonna pay for that slap and for everything else you have done, April." I fumed.

"Well, good luck with that darling. Anyways, where were we? Oh yes, you will stay here until tomorrow when we call your amazing friends to tell them that you are partying with me over here." April smirked.

"You are such a bitch, April." I clenched my jaw.

I can't believe she did all this for such a ridiculous reason. Oh, I so regret stepping out of that hospital. Why did I do it? I was really stressed that time. I wish they believed me. Then none of this would happen. I wonder if Hadley is okay now. I really hope she is.

"Well, sweetheart, I am not the only one who is such a bitch." She smirked at me.

"What do you mean?" I squinted my eyes at her.

"What she means is that I am involved in this too." Sarina walked through the door.

Oh my...

---

Heyy everyone!

Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter because I stayed up till late night to finish it! Hope it was worth it and I'm gonna keep this short for now.

This story is ending soon and I decided to keep it a surprise. Aahhh, sweet suspense. And this story is not edited yet, so please don't come up with your rude comments and leave story without being a pain. You can say it in a nice way if you see any grammar mistakes. I really am not here for rude comments. 

Okay, with that clear, I'm gonna go now, but as a reader it is your duty to (pwweeaaseeee)

-vote

-comment

-follow

-SHARE IF YOU CAN!!! ADIOS BITCHACHOS!!!!!!