Chapter Seven

"I hate you and your stupid husband." Neil furrowed his eyebrows, showing that he's annoyed. 

I shot up laughing as he groaned and smashed the pillow in his face. He was still upset about the prank we did yesterday. It was hilarious though. I hadn't laughed like that in freaking ages! It was so funny, that we didn't sleep that night. We just kept teasing Neil with the prank. It was awesome, really. 

"Shut up!" he groaned with his face in the pillow. 

I kept laughing until Ryan came into the room. Xavier and dad were at the office and Margaret went to her work, which is as a waitress in a restaurant. Xavier wanted to hire her in the company, but Margaret refused because she had made new friends there and she didn't want to just leave the job all of a sudden. And besides, her and Neil will be together soon, I hope, and everything will workout just fine. 

"Mommy, I want to go play with Tanya!" Ryan pulled my hand. 

I stood up from the bed and smiled at Ryan. He likes Tanya so much. They still play together every day and they seem inseparable these days. I asked Neil if he wanted to tag along and he nodded rather hastily. I chuckled and grabbed Ryan by his hands. I looked at my clothes and just went out of the house. They were decent enough to go to the park. 

I texted Xavier, telling him that we're going to the park and that if he's early he can maybe come pick us up. I sat in the backseat with Ryan and Neil took the driver's seat. I hope he doesn't race through the streets, because this surfer is stupid!

---

Remember when I said that I hoped that Neil doesn't race through the streets? Yeah, he actually did. This bitch just stepped on the gas pedal like it was a fucking spider he was stepping on! I am never sitting in a car with Neil again. Ryan was actually enjoying Neil's driving, while I just sat there waiting for my heart to fail. 

I stepped out of the car with my hair all messed up. I had to stand still for a moment, because I am not used to such a crazy driving. When I finally came to my own self and didn't faint, I waited for Ryan to step out of the car and I held him by his hand. 

"Will we ever do that again?" he asked with a bright smile and a sparkle in his eyes. I swear he always has those. 

"No!" I said and his smile fell. "Never again." I stated and we walked to the park. 

"Rod, you're mean, man." Neil pouted. "My driving is not that bad!" 

"You're right. Your driving is fucking hell!!!" I whisper yelled. "You are never driving my car again!" 

"You mean Xavier's." he rolled his eyes. 

"Oh, whatever!" I whisper yelled again. 

I wish Xavier was here. I miss him. At least he wouldn't drive the car like Neil. I looked at Neil and he was smiling sheepishly at me. I glared at him and scanned the place, looking for Tanya. She's a very good kid. I don't know why I never saw her parents before. 

When I spotted Tanya, I told Ryan and he ran towards her. It's always funny to see how a toddler runs. It's so adorable. I followed Neil to one of the benches and sat down next to him. 

"You're still joining me to Texas, right?" Neil scratched the back if his head with squinted eyes. 

"Yeah." I smiled. "I'll still come." 

"I told mom that you're preggo." Neil smiled brightly. 

I looked at him for a second. "When? What did she say?" 

"She sa―" Neil was cut off when I looked behind me to see who's hand was on my shoulder. 

"You're pregnant!?"April asked as if it was the most ridiculous thing she ever heard.

"What is that with you!? Just fuck the hell off April! Why the hell do you keep talking to me!? I don't want to talk to you! Why don't you get such a simple theory?" I panted, my hands balled in fists and I felt the veins of my neck popping. 

I hate this bitch. She just ignores me and then comes talking to me again after years. What's up with her? I don't want to talk to her. I want her to disappear or I even want her to get raped and brutally murdered afterwards. I don't want to see her face. It's annoying me how she keeps coming and talks to me. It's like she's waiting until I come to the park, so she can fuck my whole life up.

"It was just a simple question!" she glared at me. 

"Well, then this was a hardcore answer! Now fuck off!" I glared back. 

"No! I will not leave until you answer me! You are married!?" she asked. 

I breathed in, clearly annoyed and rub my face roughly. "Yes, now fuck off!" 

"How? That's not possible! Who is it!?" 

"Xavier Rodriguez!!" Neil stretched his name. I love his name. Damn, Neil. 

"What!? That's not possible! He has the biggest company of the world! That can not be! You whore!" She glared. She didn't believe? Well, then I don't give a fuck. 

"Before you insult my wife, you should know that you don't have the best face either. In fact, that plastic surgery needs another plastic surgery." Xavier walked out of nowhere. Where the hell did he come from!? 

"Burn!!!!" Neil laughed, almost falling on the ground. Even I laughed. 

Her face was priceless!! She was angry. Her evil eyes clearly showed how she was mentally making a plan to kill Xavier physically. Suddenly there was a scream and it didn't take long before I realized that Neil tripped over the bench and had fallen on the ground. 

"I'm fine! The ground just needed one of my bear hugs!" Neil showed his thumb over the bench.

I laughed and then looked at April again. "Believe me now? Now fuck off." 

She glared at me one last time. "You're going to pay for this, Novak!" she pointed her finger at me. 

"It's Rodriguez now!" Xavier yelled as she walked away, and almost tripped over while showing us the finger. 

"Her whole plastic surgery would have been messed up if she she would have fallen." Neil stared at her as she walked away. More at her butt. 

"Isn't it messed up enough?" I scowled. 

"Man, that is one fucked up ass! She don't even have some there!" Neil scoffed. 

"Really now!?" Xavier scowled. We are scowling and scoffing too much!

"Margaret's better." Neil said dramatically. "Oh, my Margaret..." he said looking at the sky with a goofy grin on his face. 

Xavier and I looked at each other, then back at Neil. This cousin needs some serious help! I hate it how the two here aren't together already. They're supposed to be together, loving each other. Not just sitting here and staring at the sky! 

Well, guess we'll see what's up for them. 

---

Hey everyone! How ya'll doing? Well, I don't have much to say. All I can say is check out my other books and make sure you comment and vote. I'll be going now. BYE DUDES!!!!

-vote

-comment

-follow

-SHARE if cou can! (Sharing is caring!)