AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ.)

Hey guys. I'd like to thank you all for reading this story and voting, and even adding it in your reading list. You've all been great support to me and I really appreciate the time you took to read this story. I wouldn't make it so far without you guys.

I know that some of you really like this story and you guys really made me believe that all of this isn't just stupid and that I can be someone, but I'm sorry to say this, but I am putting this on hold. I'm sorry that this is not an update as you expected, and I'm really sorry for putting this on hold.

I can't really tell you the reason because it's kind of personal, but I can assure you, that if I make it, I will update soon. But if I don't make it, you might never hear about me ever again (except when you inbox me of course.).

I don't know when the next update will be. It can be tomorrow, it can be tonight, it can be after weeks, even after months. I'm really sorry I had to do this, but I'm not stable enough to handle all of this at the same time. I hope you guys understand and don't get mad at me.

I once again admit that I am who I am because of you guys your support (In a positive way.) I love you guys a lot and I fucking mean it.

I'm sorry once again,

Your very own,

Author.

Bye guys.