Chapter Twenty-Four

"Sarina, I want ice-cream." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I just remembered that I have to be somewhere. I'll bring your ice-cream later. Okay?" She grabbed her coat as she stood up.

She kissed my forehead and smiled at me. "But where are you going?" I asked her.

"I need to go somewhere. I'll talk to you later." She said.

"But do you really have to go?" I asked her.

I really wanted her to stay.

"Yes, I have to go." She chuckled. "But I'll come back later. I promise."

"Fine then. See you later." I said.

"Bye." She walked out of the room.

I wonder where she has to go. It's obviously not work, but somewhere else. Oh well, just let her be. Just as I was about to lie down, Xavier walked into the room with dad and Ryan in his hands. I smiled widely as dad walked over to me with his arms spread, calling me into his embrace, which I gladly accepted.

I grinned like a idiotic maniac as dad hugged me tightly, not letting me go. I had seen dad after a few days and I felt like never letting him go. I was so happy that he could be here with me. I really missed him. I really did. Dad pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"How are you feeling now?" he asked cupping my cheeks.

"I'm much better now." I smiled at him.

He looked at me for a few seconds with a smile plastered on his face. He hugged me again and I wasted no time in hugging him back. I'm so happy you're here dad. We stood like that for a couple of seconds before dad pulled away and took a step back. I breathed out in relief and before I could even blink again, someone was at my knees.

"Mommy!" Ryan said with a grin on his face.

"Ryan!" I said with the same excitement as him.

He giggled as I picked him up and placed him on my lap.

"Mommy, I missed you!" He pouted.

"I missed you too baby." I kissed his chis cheeks.

I wrapped my arms around his little figure as Neil started talking to me. When the hell did he appear?

"Margaret is still missing. I'm starting to get really worried. I know Margaret. She can't stay mad for this long. I sense something is wrong." Neil crossed his arms over his chest.

Neil was still in his wheelchair. His leg just needed a little bit more time to heal, before he could walk again. I breathed out and pursed my lips. Margaret has been gone or two days now and nobody knows where the hell she has gone. I just hope that she will be fine. Please let her be okay.

"Where is she?" dad frowned.

"We don't know." Xavier his jaw clenched.

"She has been gone for two days. She isn't replying any of my calls or text messages. I don't know what to do anymore." Neil started stressing.

"I think we should involve the police." dad looked at us.

I looked at Ryan, who was investigating my fingers, and then looked at dad again.

"I think dad's right." I said.

"I'll call one them right now and then Xavier and I start looking for her in this area. You never know where we can find her." dad said and Neil and I nodded.

Dad walked out of the room and Xavier looked at me. "We'll find her. Don't worry." he said.

"Yeah."