Chapter Twenty-Five

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. THANK YOU!! 

—————————————————————————————

Margaret's POV 

I glared at April as she smirked at me. She really is a bitch.

"Now we'll have some fun. Hadley will see the text and she will come running to you as well as your dear Neil." She smirked even wider.

This bitch didn't...

"April! You bitch! How can you fucking do such a fucking thing!? How can you be so fucking heartless!? Neil can't walk yet and Hadley got fucking shot! You bitch!" I started wiggling in the chair.

I wish that I could get myself out of this fucking chair and kill her. I don't mind if I go to jail. Hadley got fucking shot! She if fucking pregnant for god's sake! How can someone be so heartless!? I wiggled and wiggled until the chair and I fell on the floor.

April chuckled and send one of her pimps over to put the chair back up. He nodded and as I was sitting on the chair again, I shot April my best death glare. If looks could kill, then she would be in the devil's pot right now.

"Margaret, you seriously need to calm down, because your words don't effect me." She shook her head as she chuckled.

"Yeah, that's why you hit my head yesterday." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up!" She growled at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Bitch, you need to get over yourself."

I saw her clench her jaw and I smirked. I know I shouldn't do it, but I love getting on her nerves. Seeing that my words effect her gives me some kind of satisfaction. The bitch deserves what's coming towards her. She's going to rot in hell, and I still wound't care about her. Once these ropes get off my wrists and I'm free from this chair, she better start running.

"Fuck you." is all she said before walking away.

"I would if you had a pretty face, but considering the fact that your face looks like ten horses ran over it, I don't wanna get herpes you know!" I said as she walked away.

Sweet. Pissing April off is seriously that one thing I can enjoy in my life.

Hadley's POV

My jaw clenched as I stared at the message April send me. I swear this bitch has nothing better to do in her life than ruining mine. I wanted to strangle her until she dies. Neil was still shocked and was staring at the wall, his eyes filled with anger. He's not the only one who's angry right now.

"Margaret was right." he breathed out all of a sudden. "That bitch did all of this."

"Yeah, damn right she was. I hope Margaret's alright." I said.

"Call Xavier!" Neil said and I nodded.

I quickly dialed his number and placed the phone onto my ear. He picked up after a few rings and before he could even say 'hello' I started talking like crazy.

"Xavier, I just got a message from April. That bitch kidnapped Margaret! Xavier, we need to get her! Oh god, hat if she did something to her? No, Xavier we—"

"Calm down." Xavier cut me off. "Breathe." he said and I took a deep breath and then breathed out. "Okay, tell me now, without talking like a cave-woman." he said.

"April kidnapped Margaret. we need to go get her." I breathed out. Suddenly I remembered that Ryan was here.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm coming, okay?" he said. By his voice I could tell that he also was staring to worry.

"Okay." I said and hung up.

*~*~* Sarina's POV *~*~*

"What are you doing here?" Margaret snapped at me.

I understand her being mad at me, but on the other side, I really don't care. Once April calls Hadley and tells her where we are, then we kill her. First I didn't want April to kill Hadley, I only wanted her to kill the baby, but then I realized, that if Hadley is gone, I can have Xavier. Now, who wouldn't want a hot and rich husband?

When I heard that Hadley was going to get married to Xavier, I got really mad. I wanted to have Xavier, and now he's finally going to be mine. Finally. Why didn't I think of this earlier? I feel so fucking stupid. I can't wait to have Xavier all for my own. Sweet life.

"I just stopped by to see how you're doing." I smiled at her.

"Well, bitch, I don't want to see your ugly face. Now fuck off." her jaw clenched.

I placed my hand on my chest. "Oh, Margaret, you have no idea of how much you have hurt me. How can you do that?" I said sarcastically.

"Bitch, fuck you and your sarcasm, and fuck off." she glared.

"Oh, you really need to rinse your mouth, Margaret. I see your lip is bleeding as well as your arms and your knees. So sad you have to be here." I pouted. She didn't say anything. She just glared at me. "Well, I just stopped by to tell you that April will call Hadley tomorrow to give her the location. And as you know, once Hadley and Neil are here, the three of you will be dead and you won't even have a grave." I smirked.

"Oh, Sarina. You're so naive. We both know that you won't get away with whatever you're planning. You're the worst twin ever. Hadley has such a big heart, that if you die tomorrow instead of us, you will still have a grave, and Hadley will visit you every damn day after you're dead." she shook her head.

"Whatever. If I die tomorrow, I oath to come and haunt you guys." I breathed out.

"Your fucking blonde hair suits you." she spat at me.

God, this girl really knows how to get on people's nerves. I breathed in to calm down my anger and just walked away from there. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

—-

Hey guys! I know I said that I would put this story on hold, but I also said that the update could be any time.

But the main part why I decided to continue this story is because of your comments. I realized that you guys are going to be there for me and I kind of don't wanna be a jerk by putting this story on hold. to be honest, My Protective Billionaire is my favorite story from all the stories I have, and that's also why I'm updating this one faster.

Another bad news is that this story has just two chapters left. I don't wanna end it, but now I literally ran out of ideas :( (Not really, but you get the point.) So,

What do you guys think will happen in the next update? Will it have a sad ending, or a happy ending? Will Hadley, Margaret and Neil make it alive?

Sometimes I love leaving you guys hanging :P (I am a very bad person.) Anyways, to all those people who motivated me for my 'breakdown' yesterday, thank you so much for your support. You guys really made my day and thank you all for that! That's why I am dedicating this chapter to all of you out there, who have supported me in any possible way! I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

I'll see you guys in the next update, and that will be soon, I promise, but don't you forget to,

-vote

-comment

-follow

-SHARE IF YOU CAN!!!! BYE LOVIES!!!!!!!!!!