Chapter Three

I'm at grandma's house, trying to kill Sarina. This bitch and grandma got home two weeks ago, and now they are calling me and telling me that they're home. Like, why didn't you tell me when you arrived!? I wouldn't kill her or something. And even grandma didn't call me to tell me. 

"Oh, stop it." grandma yelled at me as I threw all kinds of stuff on Sarina. 

"Help me, Xavier!" Sarina yelled at him, but he just chuckled. 

"No, I will not help you. You asked for it yourself. Now handle the bipolar-ness of a pregnant wife." Xavier smirked.

Sarina froze for a second and removed her gaze from Xavier, and looked at me. "Wait, you're pregnant?" 

"No! I'm raising a effing truck in my stomach!" I threw a wet sponge in her face. 

"Ouch! What the fuck!?" Sarina yelled as the wet sponge fell off her face. 

"I think Spongebob just made out with you." I shot her an innocent smile and she glared at me. 

"Kids, I've got cookies!" grandma walked into the living room with a plate of cookies in his hands. 

I smiled widely and grabbed one. "I'll bring it for Ryan." I said and Xavier nodded. 

Ryan was still sick. We brought him here because we didn't want him to be home alone since dad wasn't here. John had to go to New York because his mother was seriously ill. He'll be home in a couple of weeks. He'll be so happy when he hears about the baby! I can't wait until he arrives... And I hope his mother gets better though. 

I opened grandma's bedroom door and saw my adorable sleeping Ryan. We brought him to the doctor today, and it seemed like he had the normal flu. I was so happy when he said that there was nothing to be scared about, because Ryan looked absolutely horrible the night before and I felt really bad for the way he felt. I just hope he gets better in less than twenty-four hours, because the house just seems so empty without his laughter and running around. 

"Ryan..." I gently shook him awake. His eyes opened and he looked at me. "Look I brought you a cookie." I smiled at him as I sat on the bed next to him.

He shook his head and rested his head on my lap. I ran a hand through his hair and kissed his forehead. 

"Please baby, eat it. You haven't eaten anything since we came from the doctor. Please? For mommy's sake?" I handed him the cookie as he sat up. 

"Okay mommy." he whispered and took the cookie from my hand. 

I smiled and watched him finish his cookie. It took a bit of time since he didn't want to eat it, but he did. Only his body was warm and he didn't want to eat. The rest was everything okay. He didn't cough or throw up, which I'm very grateful for, because throwing up doesn't feel so pleasant since I do it every day. Stupid throw up. 

I swear sometimes I just don't make sense. 

Xavier walked into the room and sat next to Ryan. "Hey Dino! How are you feeling now?" he placed Ryan on his lap and tickled him, making him giggle a bit. Finally he laughed. 

"I'm okay daddy." Ryan said. 

Although he didn't look completely fine, he still said that he's fine. That's what I like about him. Even thought he experienced so much throughout life, he still is positive. He still doesn't care about how bad it's going. He cares about the positive things in the bad things, unlike me. I am glad that I have a son like him. 

"Alrighty then, lets go get some ice-cream for you and for your mommy." he picked him up from the bed, making him giggle. Xavier looked at me. "You coming too?"