1

8 years later - September 2020 | Atlanta

"No girl, y'all was goosing." Jayda waved her sister, Destiny off, hearing her and Ari laugh.

"Bitch they was what?" Ari asked, and she smacked her lips.

"Goosing. Cause I heard them and I walked my ass right back out of there. That's what I get for just popping up at your shit." Jayda shook her head at Dess, who laughed.

"Hoe what the fuck is a goose? I was fucking, getting that dick all in my p-." Dess was cut off as Jayda covered her mouth.

"Girl watch yo damn mouth. Cussing like you grown." Jayda frowned at her as her and Ari laughed.

"Jayda ion know why you be tryna pretend like you just some innocent ass girl. You a slut." Ari told her.

"Don't tell me that, that make my nani wet and I like girls." Jayda smirked, and Ari smacked her lips, making Jayda laugh.

"Aight Zuni you better stop playing with her, you know Ari like bitches foreal." Dess said, and Ari nodded in agreement, making Jayda laugh again.

Jayda, her sister Dess, and her best friend Ari, were currently sitting in Destiny's living room, watching Bad Girls Club.

The two of them were laughing at Jayda for walking in on Destiny having sex earlier, mocking the way she slightly censored her words.

"Jayda did they book you at Opium tonight?" Ariana asked her, and Jayda grabbed her phone, going to her calendar.

"Yeah. I'm just going for the money and wings." Jayda shrugged, and Destiny laughed.

"Y'all have fun with that. I got a swimsuit gig at 10." Destiny dramatically sighed.

"I never understood booking promo pictures at night. They act like we ain't got lives or something." Ariana said, and Jayda nodded in agreement.

"Money is money though. You got the bag, I'll bring my ass." Jayda shrugged, making them laugh.

"I know that's right. $25,000 to take a few pics? Bitch I'll do it at 2 in the morning if they asked." Destiny shrugged as well, and they laughed again.

"Y'all hoes crazy. All the mufuckas that book me, run on my time. Ain't finna be out with them mufuckas all night shid, they need me, not the other way around." Ari chuckled.

"That's cause you be threatening them people with yo mean ass. They scared of you girl." Jayda waved her off, making her and Destiny laugh.

"Nah Ari cause you really do be on ass. I don't know how so many people still work with you because you got no chill." Destiny said, and Ari shrugged.

"Ima bad ass bitch with a bad ass demeanor." Ari stuck her tongue out, and they laughed.

"Nah but I don't be tryna be mean on purpose. As a businesswoman, you gotta make sure mufuckas don't play wit' you foreal. We the models, we the brand, we run the show, not them. They paying us, I'm not paid to be their friend I'm paid to get the job done." Ari shrugged, and Destiny nodded, getting her point.