20

2 days later.

"Destiny move bitch you see me cleaning." Jayda popped her legs, and she laughed, pulling them up on the couch as Jayda swept.

"Hoes overcome sickness and become a maid." She shook her head, and Jayda smacked her lips.

"Bitch that was so lame. I'm not mad-it was just lame." Jayda mocked the tiktok, and Dess laughed, flicking her off.

The doorbell rung, and Jayda rose an eyebrow since she wasn't expecting company.

She walked over to her door, opening it, before rolling her eyes.

"Ahhhh my fucking god!" Destiny dramatically screamed, and Jayda picked up the card from the many bags of gifts on her porch.

She had Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and shoe boxes on her porch with a bunch of roses.

I love you. I'm sorry baby, let me make it up to you. - Kyzeir

She rolled her eyes, walking away from the door and throwing the card in the trash.

"Jayda bitch what are you doing? You just gone leave em' outside?" Dess frowned at her as she brought Jayda's gifts inside.

"I don't take apologies in gifts. Only cash." Jayda shrugged, sweeping her trash into the dust pan.

"Well you in luck bitch look." She held up a large stack of cash, and Jayda smirked, grabbing it from her.

"It's more, oh my god this nigga love you." Dess showed her the bag, and Jayda's jaw dropped at the stacks of cash.

"Ouuuuu I love money. I wanna be money." She grabbed the bag, holding up different stacks of cash as Dess recorded her, and she laughed.

"So?! Call him bitch." Destiny said as she looked at the purses Jayda got.

"No. That's too forward and too fast. It's only been a week." Jayda mumbled, putting her money back in the bag.

"Okay? You know you miss him and he miss you. This your third batch of gifts." Dess said as Jayda sat the money on her table.

"I don't wanna seem easy Dess. Cause he hurt my feelings foreal. I don't want him to think he can just buy me shit and then boom-he's forgiven. That nigga played with my body like a nasty slut. He's disgusting. Done pissed me off all over again." She frowned, carrying the purses and shoes to her closet with the help of Dess.

"Well what do you want him to do to make it up to you?" Destiny asked, and she shrugged.

"I miss having sex. He fuck me so good Dess oh my goddddd I fucking hate that nigga." She frowned, sitting on her floor as Destiny laughed.

"So call him to fuck then make him leave. That way he feel bad-like the man whore he is." Dess shrugged, and Jayda laughed.

"No. To be honest, I can't even picture myself fucking on lil Von. Or whatever Miami said." She mumbled, fluffing her hair, before taking a picture in her mirror.

"You fucked up." Destiny laughed, laying back in Jayda's bed.

"I'm deadass cause it's just like, how dare you fuck me and somebody else at the same time? Then, that girl ain't got shit on me. Literally nothing, like nothing at all." Jayda rolled her eyes, climbing in the bed next to Dess.