26

Two weeks later.

"I'm not fucking doing the shit." Von spoke lowly so that Jayda wouldn't hear him. He was currently standing in the kitchen, and she was in her room, doing her hair.

"Nigga it's just a show." Mac told him, and he rolled his eyes.

"It's not just a show, it's a show with the bitch that my girl hate. My baby hate her so I want her to die." He said, hearing shuffling in the background.

"She act like I'm gone suck your dick or something. Yo bitch jealo-." Asian started, and Von cut her off.

"Bitch you better watch yo fucking mouth I know that much. I'll make you swallow yo fucking tongue about her I swear on my life." Von spoke coldly into the phone.

"About who?" Jayda voiced, and he immediately hung up the phone, turning around to face her.

"Nobody. Why you creepin' ma I told you I don't like that." He opened the fridge, grabbing a Gatorade.

He closed the door, before slightly flinching seeing her standing on the other side of it.

"Jayda don't do that shit. You crazy, quiet, tiny ass girl." He mumbled the last part, opening his Gatorade.

"That's not funny. Who were you on the phone with and why were you talking about me?" She asked, her hands on her hips.

"Nobody baby. I was just talking to Mac. You can check my phone if you wan'." He tossed his phone on the counter, and she rose an eyebrow.

"I'm not going through your phone, don't make me do that. What happened Von?" She asked, and he avoided her gaze.

"If it's something you think I won't like, or if it's bad, we talk about stuff like that, remember? Because if somebody lies on you or something happens that you could've prevented, it's going to piss me off worse than what you'll think I be if you tell me." She spoke softly as she held his face in her hands, and he looked down at her.

"Mac want me to do a two hundred fifty thousand dollar show with Asian tonight-which I've know about for like four days, but I keep saying I'm not doing it. I don't even wanna be around that bitch. I wasn't trying to hide it, I just didn't want to make you mad about something that's not happening." He rambled to her, and she frowned, before fixing her face.

"You don't want a quarter million dollars?" She rose an eyebrow, and he frowned.

"Did you not hear the part about Asian being there?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"You gone fuck her?" She retorted, and his frown returned.

"Fuck no." His head jerked back, and she shrugged.

"So do the show. I'm not about to be the reason you miss out on a quarter million dollars. It's probably big connects at that show and you don't wanna do it?" She grabbed a Clorox wipe to wipe her counters off.

"Jayda I don't wanna be ar-." He started, and she cut him off.

"You can't be mad at her for a mistake that you made. I trust you, and if you trust yourself, do the show. It's $250,000-just to rap a few songs. Do it." She said without looking up from the counter, throwing the wipe in the trash.

"I don't want to." He told her, and she shrugged.

"Okay, that's fine too." She chuckled, washing her hands, and he frowned.

"Jayda." He called, and she turned to face him.

"Yes?" She leaned against the counter, and he walked to stand in front of her.