24

Two months later.

"Jayda answer that man calls." Ari laughed, sitting on Tae's couch.

"I literally just left the house 30 minutes ago and he's already called 6 times. There is literally nothing that he wants, he just spoiled." She frowned, tilting her head as Tae swooped her edges.

"He love you and wanna get married, obviously." Tae said as she scrolled on Tiktok, before pouting as she watched a video of a baby having a photoshoot.

"I want a baby so bad." She frowned, and Ari dramatically gasped.

"Bitch! FTK, remember? Fuck them kids." Ari frowned at her, and she waved her off.

"Bitch you bet not go and get pregnant." Tae said, now flat ironing her hair.

"I think I will. Ima ask Von." She smirked, and Ari smacked her lips, rolling her eyes.

"I swear bitches fall in love and wanna jump to Jupiter next. The fuck you want a demon for?" Ari frowned, and Jayda and Tae laughed.

"I don't know they just soooo cute. I want my own. I lowkey wanna adopt cause I want a kid that's older like right now, but I want a little baby too." She shrugged, and Tae rolled his eyes.

"Now you just being dramatic and over doing it bitch." Tae said, and Jayda laughed, shrugging again.

"All done chile." He dramatically sighed, and she stood up, smiling in the mirror.

"I likessssss disssss." She dragged her sentence, posing as he recorded her.

"Her and them big ass baby hairs. They cute as hell." Ari said, sitting in his chair, a wig cap over her cornrows.

"I love em'. This look so natural Tae oh my gosh." Jayda ran her fingers through her hair, smiling as Tae laughed.

"Girl answer V Roy calls! Damn. Got this man texting me to see where you at." He shook his head, looking at his phone as Ari laughed.

"On god he just told me to record you cause he don't believe you with me." Ari laughed at the dm, and Jayda shook her head.

"He so damn dramatic. Let me get home to my baby. Bye y'all, see y'all later." She hugged both of them, before leaving.

She got in her car, pulling out of Tae's driveway, driving towards her house.

Her and Von had been going strong the last two months. He spent every day, and night, with her. They went on dates every time Jayda's schedule was free, and she was so happy with him.

He loved her a lot, and he proved it to her everyday, and that's what she loved the most. She loved being able to actually feel loved.

He was clingy with her way more than usual lately, not that she minded. He loved being under her and around her in general. She was his everything.

Jayda had also made him and Tremani squash whatever beef they thought they had. They weren't cool with each other, but Von hadn't kill him, so, she guessed they were cordial.

Jayda pulled in her garage, turning her car off and stepping out. The door opened just as she was about to turn the knob, and she laughed at the frown on Von's face.

"I missed you stupid ass girl why you wasn't answering my calls?" He said once she hugged around his neck.

"I only been gone an hour chile you just dramatic." She laughed as he gripped a handful of her ass, pulling her in the house.

"That's too long, the walls was startin' to cave in on me." He pecked her lips, and she smiled, grazing her tongue over his teeth.

"Your breath smell good." She mumbled as he held her waist, and he chuckled.