11

A month later.

"Nigga but you ain't tell me you could rap rap though!" Trayvon said through Von's AirPods, making him chuckle.

"I do a lil something." Von shrugged, checking his YouTube channel.

He had dropped four songs, each of them surpassing 20 million views. His Instagram page had grown to almost half a million followers, and he had record labels reaching out to him, offering him deals.

He even had other rappers reaching out for a feature from him. Von didn't even know where to start, what to charge or who to work with.

Jayda had been helping him with most of it, but he wanted to get everything set in stone. He wanted a legit price list, he needed to get caught up with todays music to figure out who to work with, and who to do business with.

He was currently on his third trip of the month to Chicago. He had been visiting his hood ever since he started getting money.

After buying gifts for Jayda to show his appreciation, the first thing he did was go back to his hood to give back.

Although he didn't have the greatest, or even near happy experience in O'Block, this city raised him into the man he was, and he'd never forget it.

"A lil something? Nigga you done got rich as hell in the last month. Need to teach me something." Trayvon chuckled, and Von laughed.

"Yeah whenever you come back to the states you know I got you shorty. But say, I'm at my PO office. I'll hit you later folks." Von stepped out of his car, closing the door.

"Fasho, preciate you bitch. Be cool." Trayvon waved in the camera, and Von chuckled, holding his middle finger up before ending the call.

Von slid his phone in his pocket, walking inside of the building, and down the hall to Luda's door. He knocked, and once he was granted permission, he walked in.

"V Roy! Long time no see boy." Luda stood up, bringing him in for a hug, and Von chuckled.

"Nigga don't act like you like me." Von patted his back, before pulling away.

"I ain't say I did. Take a seat." Luda smiled, and Von shook his head at him, sitting down.

"I see you doing big boy shit n-boy, is them diamonds in yo damn mouth?" Luda asked, and Von smiled, letting his diamonds glisten in the light.

"VV's. $150,000." Von showed off his teeth, smirking.

"And where you getting money like that from? Ya got receipts?" Luda asked, and Von nodded.

He had to show proof of where he got his money from so that they knew he wasn't dealing drugs or getting the money illegally.

"I done made a million dollars off four songs in a month. Check my stats folks." Von showed his bank transcripts, and a statement from YouTube, and Luda read over them, before nodding in approval.

"Wow. Maybe I should've sent you to Atlanta earlier if you was gone get on yo shit like this." Luda chuckled, writing in Von's file.

"Nah. My hood where I belong. Atlanta a blessing though. Got some good folks downnere'." Von shrugged, and Luda nodded.

"Well whatever it is you doing with whoever, keep them around. You staying out of trouble?" Luda asked.

"Have you got a report on me?" Von smirked, and Luda chuckled, shaking his head no.

"Welp. There go ya answer shorty." Von mumbled, slouching in the seat, becoming bored.

"Well, then that's all I have for you. I'm proud of you. Stay out of trouble young man, and I'll be waiting on that call next month." Luda dapped him up, and Von nodded.