13

Next Day.

Jayda felt Von's grip on her tighten as she slept, and she begin to stir in her sleep.

"My ear hurting." Von mumbled softly, and Jayda slightly turned her sore body, rubbing his right ear between her cold fingers, and he laid his head in her neck.

"I luh' you." He mumbled, and she smiled.

"I love you too but it's not time to wake up yet. Go back to sleep." She kissed his forehead, still rubbing his ear as he nodded.

3 hours later.

Von awoke from his sleep, groaning as he clutched his morning wood. He never got them until he started laying with Jayda.

He put his face in her back, Jayda laying on her side. He lifted her leg, rubbing his dick down her slit.

"Wake up." He slid inside her, and Jayda gasped as her eyes fluttered open, moaning.

"Fuckkkk." She whimpered as he stroked her deeply from behind, rolling his hips into hers.

"Mmm, I love you." He grunted, fucking her harder and rubbing against her clit, making her eyes roll back as she moaned.

"I love you too baby. Shit." She hissed, releasing the knot in her stomach and creaming around his dick.

Von groaned, sliding out of her and pushing his dick downwards, releasing his nut on her lower thigh, and Jayda bit her lip feeling his nut warm on her skin.

"Woke up and you had my dick hard as fuck ma." He rasped, his head on her back as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Mhm, glad I could help." She mumbled, intertwining their fingers and placing their hands between her legs, closing her eyes.

"Take a shower wit' me. I wanna take you out for breakfast." He rubbed circles on her skin with his other hand, and Jayda smiled.

"Wassup baby, take me out to dinner." She bit her lip, and he chuckled.

"Ayooo." He mumbled softly, and her smile widened, rubbing his hand.

"Come on." She sat up, and Von turned to lay on his back, and Jayda chuckled seeing his dick standing at attention under the covers.

He clutched his dick as he stood up with her, both of them yawning at the same time, making them laugh.

Jayda pulled her messy sheets off her bed, as well as the comforter set, throwing it in her washer and starting the load.

Von ran them some hot shower water as Jayda made her bed up with a fresh set of sheets and covers.

He stepped in the shower after brushing his teeth, and Jayda leaned over the counter to brush hers, yawning again.

She rinsed her mouth out, rubbing over her cheek where the outline of his hand was slightly welted on her smooth brown skin.

Jayda opened her shower door, and vapor immediately filled the bathroom as she stepped inside, closing it behind her.

Von wrapped his arms around her neck as she laid her head on his chest, both of them rubbing each other's body.

"Did I do good?" He mumbled, and she unintentionally laughed, making him mush her head.

"Jayda it's not funny, damn." He smiled, stepping back, and she laughed, pulling him closer to her.

"I'm sorry I just never been asked that after sex before." She chuckled as he wrapped his arms back around her neck.

"So..?" He trailed off, and she smiled.

"You did perfect. You seen me cumming back to back, you know you did your shit." She said, and he grinned, making her laugh.