25

2 days later.

"Get the fuck out my face Kyzeir

"Get the fuck out my face Kyzeir." Jayda mushed his head away from her, the two of them currently sitting on her closet floor.

"Girl I will bark at you." He pretended to bite her jaw, and she groaned in frustration, making him laugh.

"You want me to leave you alone ma?" He kissed her jaw, looking at her as she nodded.

"That's too damn bad." He mocked the tiktok in her ear, and she pushed his face away from her as he laughed.

"You so annoying and childish." She smiled, throwing one of her purses at him as he continued laughing.

"She mad now y'all." He chuckled, looking down at his phone that he was live on.

"Turn that stupid shit off. I'm tryna clean up and you in here bothering me." Jayda threw another purse at him and he ducked, making her laugh, rolling her eyes.

"You rearrange this stupid ass closet everyday." He laid his head in her lap, reading comments as she scrolled on her phone.

"I bet y'all bitch pussy be stank as hell. I could put my face all in Jayda's anytime, and she smell good as fuck." Von said, his voice muffled since his face was between her legs, and Jayda laughed.

He pushed her to lay back, spreading her legs, shifting his position.

"I'm finna teach y'all how to eat pussy." Von put his phone on Jayda's stomach, and she laughed, looking up at her phone.

"First you gotta get that shit w-y'all bitches be spit starts, Jayda a super soaker. Ain't that right baby?" He looked up at her, flipping the camera as she nodded, smirking.

"Nah so first step, you gotta rub this shit right here. Under it, that drive ma crazy, swear to god." Von leaned down, sucking her clit through the boxers she wore, and she let out a loud moan before her eyes widened.

"Kyzeir! Turn that shit off oh my fucking god." She whined, scooting back as he busted out laughing.

"Folks wilding on this bitch, say, pretend y'all didn't hear that." He laughed as she folded her arms, a frown on her face.

"Bae I ain't know you was finna do all that on King David I didn't." He smiled, climbing on top of her as she rolled her eyes, still laying on the ground.

"Nigga what you wanted me to do after sucking my clit on fucking live you asshole." She popped his neck, and he laughed, looking at the comments, his hand resting above her shoulder.

"Be quiet." He whispered lowly in her ear, and she frowned, before grabbing his waist once he pressed his hard shaft against her, and he laughed.

"Kyzeir turn it off, I'm serious, end it." She reached for his phone, and he held it out of her reach as he sat up between her legs.