14

Next Day.

"Shit." Jayda panted, breathing hard as Von fell down next to her, both of them trying to catch their breath.

"I could fuck you all day." He mumbled, closing his eyes as Jayda chuckled.

"Nigga you did. Yesterday and today." She retorted, and he laughed, shrugging.

Yesterday, the two of them did different positions and fucked all over her house, all day. Then when they woke up today, they went for two more rounds.

"You got the best dick in the world." She mumbled, yawning.

"I wish my dick could live in you. You feel so good girl that shit crazy." He reached over, resting his hand between her legs.

"You lose your virginity one timeeeee and you sweaaar." She smiled, and he laughed, mushing her head.

"If I ever fuck anybody else I already know they ain't topping you. You so damn sexual I did not know you got down like that." He frowned at her, and she chuckled.

"It's my lil secret I guess." She bit her lip as she looked at him, and he kissed her lips.

Jayda smiled into the kiss, holding his face as the kiss deepened.

"Move I can't go another round." She grabbed his hand off of her pussy, and he laughed.

"Damn, you tapping out?" He smirked.

"Yes. I can't keep up with you bro." She mumbled, and he chuckled, picking her up.

He carried her to the bathroom, stepping in the hot shower with her.

Jayda laid her head on his shoulder as he held her, slightly rocking side to side as he rubbed her back.

"Stop, you making me sleepy. Put me down." She mumbled, and he smiled, placing her on her feet.

She wrapped her arms around his torso, her head on his chest, making him laugh.

"You so damn clingy, get off me." He attempted to grab her arms, and she held him tighter, making him smile as he hugged around her neck.

"I love you." He kissed her forehead, and a smile grew on her face.

"I love you. I'm proud of you." She mumbled, and his heart fluttered as he kissed the side of her face.

They stood under the water in comfortable silence as he rubbed the sides of her body, occasionally kissing her.

"Why you end it with that nigga?" Von asked after a few minutes.

"Just wasn't compatible." She said, and he held her face to look up at him.

"Tell me." He frowned, and she chuckled.

"Why?" She asked, resting her face in his hand.

"So I won't make the same mistakes." He mumbled, and she smiled, putting her face in his chest.

"I loved having sex with him and chilling as a friend, but I didn't want him as my man. He's not dominant enough for me. I need someone who asserts dominance over me, you know? I liked sex with him because I like being in control but I don't wanna be in control all the time. I want somebody that calm the nigga in me down." She rambled, and he chuckled.

"You told him that?" He asked, and she nodded.

"I think I hurt his feelings. And that hurt mine because I hate making other people feel bad. And I really do love him, like a lot. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings or nothing but he was steady pressing me about a relationship so I had to tell him." She mumbled, a sad expression on her face.