16

A few days later.

Von groaned in frustration, pulling his headphones off and walking out the booth

"Y'all need to shut the fuck up or get the fuck out. Y'all too fucking loud." Von spoke, and the room of both men and women went silent.

"Fucking thank you. Mac run it back." Von mumbled, walking back in the booth.

He put his headphones back on, drinking from his sprite as the beat sounded through the headphones.

"Aye Ima let this MAC fly with this one. Hold on, I said Ima let it-aight, come on. Aight. Von-Von!" His head bobbed along with the beat as it dropped.

"Got a drop on this flexin' nigga, he from Tennessee. I had a thot she be with the shits, she told me where he be. I said, "Fo' sho', baby, let me know if you wanna eat"." Von rapped, holding his shirt up as he looked down at his phone that was set up on the sound bar.

His mic was muted, currently on FaceTime with Jayda as she slept at her house.

His head bobbed as the previous verse he recorded sounded out through his headphones.

"I grab my Glock, it been through a lot, but it still shoot like new-boom, boom-We at the top, yeah we lost a lot, but that just how it go. But check the score, if y'all lose one more, that's six to twenty-four." Von smirked, holding his right ear as the people in the studio hyped his song.

"So I rise, hit one in his arm, hit one in his thigh, this no lie. Bitch it's do or die, you said you gon' slide. You got some nerve, your shit on the curb, boy we put in work. From 64th, and from 65th, we not from 63rd." Von finished, his voice echoing out.

"Bitch we not from 63rd. You know gang put in work." He rasped, licking over his lips and sitting down in the chair.

"Man you on fucking fire nigga." Mac said through the speakers, and Von chuckled.

"Run it back lemme hear." He said, and Mac nodded, mixing the song, before it began playing through the speakers.

He bobbed his head as he grabbed his phone, watching Jayda sleep. He texted her to call him when she woke up, before ending the call.

"I fuck with this grandson!" Booka called, and Von smiled as he looked up.

"Preciate it pussy." He replied, and Booka smacked his lips, making Von laugh.

He scrolled his Twitter feed as his song played in the background, then there was a knock on the booth door, before it opened.

"I ain't say come in girl." Von chuckled without looking up from his phone.

"My bad. I just came to tell you I like the song. This all you got doe'?" Asian asked, and he rose an eyebrow, looking up from his phone.

"Fuck that mean?" He tilted his head, and she shrugged, smirking.