Chapter 4

Taylor's P.O.V

I don't why Heaven was so mad. It's not like we're getting married. We're going on a date. Which I hope goes well. I got washed and dressed, and applied my make up. Which, because I'm a girl, took almost 2 hours. I put on black leather pants along with back t-shirt with a leather jacket over it. I also had on black ankle high boots. Nothing too sexy. It's a first date. I went into Heavens room where she was wrapped up in a blanket looking like someone was stabbing her in the stomach. I ran in.

"Oh my God, Heav what's wrong?!" I asked really nervous.

"I have sharp pains in my stomach and I'm really hot," she winced.

"Awww, babe," I ran over and felt her forehead. "Heav, you're burning up! I'm gonna cancel with Harry, I need to stay here with you."

"No, Taylor," she winced in pain, "I'll be alright. Just go. Have a nice time," she said then curled up, again wincing in pain.

"No, I'm not going. Let me call Harry, and then I'll be right back."

"Taylor, really. I'll be okay," she started before wincing in pain again. She looks so sick. I walked out to go call Harry.

Heaven's P.O.V

No, I'm not sick, but I'll be damned if Taylor is going on a date with that no good player, Harry Styles. I wet a rag in some hot water and put it on my forehead.

Taylor went out to call Harry, and once she walked out, I had the biggest grin on my face. Mission accomplished.

Taylor came back in the room and I replaced my smile with a face of slight pain. "There's a change of plans. Harry said he wanted to come here and help take care of you," she explained.

Who the hell? Why would I want him to take care of when I don't even know him? "I told you I didn't need any taking care of. I'm fine. And my stomach is feeling a lot better. Tell him to stay home," I begged.

"No, he's already on his way, and it'll be cool. He'll help and I'll be there next to you the whole time. Even if I get sick," she argued. I started to rebuttle again but she cut me off. "Harry's coming and that's that!" She walked out of the room.

Damn! Dammit dammit dammit! She's so freakin stubborn and lost in his green eyes that she can't see he's not right for her. Taylor. Harry. It's not going to happen as long as I'm alive. This'll be the worst date of his life.

Taylor's P.O.V

I can't believe Heaven. She really doesn't like Harry. The rumors about him being a player are just that, rumors! He's a nice and really sweet guy.

I went to change my clothes and I got Heaven some Alleve and medicine. I was about to go up when I heard Heaven playing her guitar. She was playing hard. She's not sick! Wow! She really hates Harry this much?!? I was torn though because one side of me wonders why she would do something this devious. Then the other part of me thinks it's cute how over protective she is.

"Heav, I'm coming up," I yelled so she would have time to pretend to be sick again. I will make her believe I don't know. This will be interesting.

I walked upstairs to Heavens room where she was laying down acted sick again. I poured the medicine on a spoon and put it up to her mouth.

"Do I have to?" She whined.

"Yes. Now drink up," I said and pushed the spoon towards her mouth where she reluctantly drank and swallowed it. The look on her face was priceless. She was so disgusted. She absolutely hates medicine. Now, she's taking it and she's not even sick. I was enjoying this too much.

"Water?" She asked.

"Oh, my bad," I lied.

She groaned and anger. "Will you please get me some water so I can take this Alleve?"

"Sure." I went into the bathroom and grabbed her cup and filled it with water before giving to her. She took the Alleve and water.

Heaven's P.O.V

Stupid medicine! All gross and shit! Taylor laid with me for a while and it was nice and peaceful and then there was a knock on the door. Taylor jumped out of the bed slamming her hand into my stomach so she could get up. "Yeah, I'm fine. You didn't cause me any pain at all," I yelled sarcastically as Taylor ignored me and raced downstairs. Here we go! I followed behind her.

Taylor stood at the door while I was a little behind her. She opened the door and there he stood. Harry. Styles. The dude who is looking to date Taylor. Not gonna happen.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HOLA MUCHACHOS Y MUCHACHAS!!!!!!

I DONT REALLY KNOW SPANISH, A LITTLE BUT NOT A LOT. ANYWAY, I FEEL LIKE IM DRAGGING A BIT, SO LET ME KNOW IF I AM!! SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER :(

I WANNA MAKE THEM LONGER, SO I WILL TRY!!

OKAY 64 READS!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. HERE'S A COOKIE 🍪!!!!!!! PLEASE STAY TOONED AND READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

THANK YOU

LOVE YOU

STAY COOL

---Ayanna B.