Chapter 6

Taylor's P.O.V

Last night was absolutely perfect. Harry. Me. Sex. Perfect night. I woke up in Harry's arms. He looked so handsome. "Morning, love," he whispered.

"Good morning," I said back and gave him a small kiss. "You want some breakfast?" I asked.

"That would be lovely," he said with a smile.

I put on Harry's shirt which fell to my thighs leaving Harry with only underwear. Um, you need to put something on," I said.

"Why?" He asked like there was nothing wrong with it.

"Because I have a thirteen year old walking around this house who doesn't like you, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to see you 99% naked. Do you want my robe?" I asked.

"Um, hell no!"  He proclaimed.

"What's wrong with my robe?" I asked slightly offended.

"Taylor, it's pink! I'm a man!" He said confidently.

"Okay, Mr. Man. Do you want Heaven's? Her's is blue."

"Yes please," he said with a cheesy smile.

I went into Heavens room and she was still sleep. I kissed her head then grabbed her robe and went into my room and tossed It to Harry. We went downstairs. Harry was making coffee while I was making pancakes and eggs. After everything was done Heaven came down still looking a little sleep.

"Good morning," I said and kissed her cheek. "I'm making breakfast, you want some?" I asked and she shook her head and focused her attention on Harry.

"You want some orange juice, love?" Harry asked.

She looked confused and said,"Why is he wearing my robe?"

"Because he's too much of a man to wear mine apparently," I joked.

"You don't mind do you love?" He joked.

She looked aggravated. "My name is Heaven, and no, I don't mind at all! Just make sure you wash it Mr. One-Night-Stand!" She scoffed and started to walk off. I called after her, but she just ignored me. Why did she just say that? That was really rude, and I'm really confused.

"I'm so sorry, Harry!" I said. He nodded with a face of disbelief like myself. I ran after Heaven, but she had already locked herself in her room. "Babe, open the door," I said calmly.

"I want to be alone!" She yelled.

"I'm not leaving," I said.

"Don't you have company?" She said.

"He can wait," I said.

"I'm going to sleep," she threatened like it was going to get me to leave.

"Fine. I'll just wait until you wake up," I said and leaned against the door.

Heaven's P.O.V

I didn't really mean to go off.......Yes I did. He was wearing my robe after he had sex with Taylor, and I doubt they washed yet. I feel like I had a right to be a little upset. I laid in my bed and starred up at the ceiling. And I really did end up falling asleep.

I woke up about 2 hours later and looked under the door to see Taylor laying on the floor sleeping. I slowly opened the door and tip-toed past Taylor without her waking up. I went into the kitchen and grabbed an orange and water. Harry was no where to be found so I assumed he left. There's something good about this morning so far.I went back up to my room, and Taylor was still on the floor sleeping. I was about to close my door, when Taylor got up out of no where and stopped the door. I grunted and sat on my bed. Taylor came and sat next to me.

"Why were you so upset, babe?" She asked.

"Because," I said stubbornly. She gave me a look telling me I needed to elaborate. "Harry was still here, and this was your first date with him and he was wearing my robe, and I don't want you to get hurt because I just don't trust him, and you might leave me-" I was rambling, then Taylor cut me off.

"Is that what you're afraid of? Babe, I will never leave you! Not for anybody in this entire world!" She reassured. She pulled me into a hug and laid back on the bed. It felt nice. Safe. My head on her chest and her long arms wrapped around me. We just sat there like that for a while in silence. Taylor broke the silence.

"If you really don't want me to see Harry anymore, I won't," she said.

"Really?" I said looking into her eyes and very hopeful that she was being serious. She looked at me with disappointment. "Okay okay! Do you really like him?" I asked. She nodded her head fast. "Then, I guess, if you really like him, I guess, I could learn to like him," I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much, babe!" She shouted and began kissing my face.

"Alright, chill out. There's some stipulations. I really do not like him, so I will try, but if I come out sounding a little rude you can't be mad. And I will be watching him very closely," I warned. She nodded in agreement. We stayed in for the rest of the day. Watching movies and TV. It was nice to sit and forget about everything for while. And at the end of the night, we went to bed, and I know I tried to forget about everything. And you know, sleep works for anything.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OKAY MAJOR THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU BECAUSE I HAVE 114 READS!!!! THANK ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!!!

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO @Em_delevigne FOR BEING SO KIND!!

UM..... YEAH SO, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!! AND I HOPE YOU STICK AROUND TO READ MY NEXT CHAPTER!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HEAVEN?!? IS SHE TOO OVER PROTECTIVE???

DO YOU THINK HARRY AND TAYLOR WILL LAST???

YOU GOTTA READ TO FIND OUT!!!

AGAIN, THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!!

THANKS!!

LOVE YOU!!!

STAY COOL!!

---Ayanna B.

Different जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें