Chapter 8

Heaven's P.O.V

I can't believe Scott and Andrea feel that was about me. Was I really that bad? I needed some time so I left the house and began running. I don't really know this area, so I just ran straight and turned when I had to. Eventually I got tired and began walking slowly. I slowly began to cry. Her parents don't like me. Scott's words began to ring in the back of my mind

She's not even really your daughter

We can't handle her

We both know this isn't going to last long

She's not our granddaughter!

Suddenly, anger began to rush over me. So what if they don't like me. My mom taught me only care about the opinions of God, family, and myself. Like Scott said, I'm not their granddaughter! Taylor isn't my mom! I couldn't give two fucks about what they think of me!!

I was so caught up in my anger, I didn't realize there was a pole in front of me. I walked into it and hit my head so hard, I actually was stumbling around. Then all of a sudden a hand wrapped around my mouth and began dragging me into an alley.

"Try anything, and I'll blow your brains out!" The deep voice said as he pulled out a gun and pointed it at my head. I recognize that voice, but I can't put my finger on it. I couldn't say anything though because I was slowly fading. Did I really hit my head that hard?

He pulled down my pants and his as well. Oh my God, not again. He stuck it into me and began raping me. I tried to scream, but I quickly realized that was a bad idea because hit the side of my head with his gun, and that's when blackness began to cloud my vision. He finished and whispered in my ear. "You tell anyone, you will regret it!" He warned and gave me final blow to the temple with his gun and then disappeared down the street. I don't know why, but I believe him. He could come back.

I was able to get myself up and stumble back onto the sidewalk. I found a bench and sat on it and cried silently to myself. I've been raped more than ten times and I'm only 13. Maybe this is supposed to be my life. Maybe I'm a piece of trash that should get rapped all the time. Taylor's not gonna want me after what her dad said. Her parents don't like me and they don't want me in their lives. I continued crying at the thought of nobody wanting me.

A car pulled up in front of me causing me to curl up in a ball scarred. "Heaven! I'm so glad your okay!" Austin said and started getting closer to me.

"Get away," I shouted slightly. I've just been rapped, I'm scarred.

"Heaven, it's me, Austin," he said a little confused as to why I was acting like this. He started to come closer to me again, and he put his hand on my arm.

"Please, don't hurt me!" I screamed, and flinched at his touch.

" I would never! Heaven, what happened?!?" He asked very concerned.

"I-I-I-I c-can't s-say," I said now crying again. He stepped back and observed scanning my disheveled clothing and my pants unbuttoned and unzipped. My bleeding head and messed up hair.

"Heaven, were you raped?" He asked with his voice a little shaky. I stayed silent because I was scarred. "Were you raped?!" He asked again with anger now showing in his voice making me shake a little. I nodded my head slowly. He gasped. "You need to tell me what happened," he demanded.

I shook my head rapidly. "H-he s-said he'd h-h-hurt m-me if I-I t-told," I said with my voice stuttering.

His eyes became soft. "Heaven, I will not let anybody hurt you. Ever. I give you my word! But you have to tell me what happened."