Chapter 21

Taylor's P.O.V

I woke up early, about six a.m. Heaven's head was lying on mine, so I carefully leaned her head against Cara who was sitting on Heavens lap with her head leaned back against Heaven's shoulder. They both had their mouths open, so I decided to take a picture and post it to Twitter and Instagram saying "when these two dorks get together, this happens.....and so much more! @caradelevingne @heavenswift"

I laid a blanket onto both of them and made my way into the kitchen to cook breakfast for everybody. Yesterday was such an amazing day. I flew some of Heaven's friends out from Connecticut, and she absolutely loved it! She called me mom, and I nearly broke down! I never thought Heaven would call me mom, but when she did I could not have been happier. Of course she started calling me Taylor again and I was a little caught off guard by it. I guess I didn't expect it to last long. And then we just had fun laying around watching movies last night. We all slept in the living room with some of them on the couches and some on the floor. We shared a bunch of laughs throughout the night.

I learned some things about Heaven I didn't know. For example, she was a Girl Scout, she did gymnastics, she can skateboard like nobody's business, she can bowl like a pro, she can roller skate backwards, she's afraid of heights yet she loves crazy rollercoasters, and a lot more. By the end of the night Heaven was just about done with all her friends telling me almost every thing and every embarrassing thing about her. It was a fun night.

Heaven said today she just wanted to walk around town with her friends without me. I reluctantly agreed. I just don't need anything happening or Heaven and her friends doing something crazy.

My thoughts were interrupted by Heaven hugging me from behind. "Morning Tay," she said, her voice still raspy and groggy from waking up.

"Good morning Heaven. What are you doing up so early?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know. I think Cara was snoring or something like that, so I just woke up and just let her lie down on the couch with the blanket that was over us. It was not there last night, so I'm guessing that was you. Thank you."

"No problem, babe. Speaking of, I posted a picture of you and Cara while you were sleeping. It's hilarious," I admitted and started taking out my phone to show her.

Her face was in completely disgust and shock. "Taylor delete that!" She whispered being conscious of the very still asleep people in the other room. She's so considerate.

"I will not," I said.

Heaven groaned then jumped up on the counter. "Are you about to cook?" She asked in a bit of disbelief.

"Uh, yes. Why is there a problem with that?" I asked. Ever since I found out Heaven could cook, she has been cooking more and not really wanting me to.

"No, it's not a problem, but you can go get a little bit more rest. I'll cook," she offered and I felt a little offended.

"No it's fine. I got it. You cooked yesterday," I said matter-of-factly.

"I know, but I don't mind. I'll cook, Taylor, it's no problem," she said through gritted teeth. We probably went back and forth for another ten minutes before she gave up and let me cook.

Pretty soon everyone was waking up and getting ready to eat. Cara was the last to wake up at about ten.

"Babe, I thought we had a deal. I marry you, and you cook me a plate of bacon everyday," she whined going to sit on Heaven's lap.

"I tried, Cara, but Taylor refused to let me cook," she said.

"Why didn't you let her cook?" Cara asked me.