Battle On Triskelion

Steve, Sam, Maria, and Daikon entered the Project Insight Headquarters where Steve makes his speech, exposing SHIELD being corrupted by HYDRA, and they plan of unleashing carnage with the launching of the Helicarriers.

This escalated into violence inside the Triskelion. Unfortunately, the Helicarriers were launched thanks to Rumlow. So, Daikon, Steve, and Sam are seen running towards the Helicarriers as they're rising above.

Sam: Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?

Steve: If they're shooting at you, they're bad.

Sam flies off as Daikon and Steve jump onto the Helicarrier. They rush through the platform, only to be met with several agents shooting at them. While Steve takes on a couple, Daikon jumps on one of the creates, runs, and jumps again, catching the agents by surprise.

He throws his sword at one, stabbing him through his chest, lands and regains his sword, slashed another agent before pulling out his revolver and shooting at another.

Daikon shoots a couple more that were heading towards him before bringing out his katana and starts slashing at several agents

Steve: Daikon! I got them, you go to the control center!

Daikon: *stabs an agent from behind* On my way!

He runs towards the door, entering the carrier. He takes down any agent in front of him before making his way to the control center. He opens it and places the chip inside it.

Daikon: *to comms* Alpha locked.

He runs back up to the platform. Soon, Falcon managed to put in the chip for Bravo.

Maria: Charlie Carrier's forty-five degrees off the port bow. *stops and shoots some agents entering the headquarters* Six minutes.

Daikon starts taking down the remaining agents of the helicarrier, serving as a distraction for Steve.

Daikon: *slashes and shoots* Go! Head to the last Carrier!

Steve: *nods* Hey, Sam, I'm gonna need a ride.