Meeting a New Hero

Wanda let out a sigh of happiness as she sat on her best friend's bed. Her heart finally managed to build up the courage to kiss Daikon and she enjoyed every second of it. It was a wonder why he hasn't dated before.

FRIDAY: Congratulations on sharing your first kiss with Daikon, Ms. Maximoff. How did it feel?

Wanda: It was wonderful. I'm still a little breathless to be honest. *blushes*

FRIDAY: Shall I inform Ms. Romanoff and the others of your newfound relationship with Daikon?

Wanda remembers how Natasha is very protective of Daikon.

Wanda: Not right now. We both need to tell them ourselves.

FRIDAY: Understood. I shall keep this between us until you inform me otherwise.

Wanda: Thank you, FRIDAY.

She then sees a drawing of her and Daikon that was unfinished that he drew on the drawer. In it, it shows them cut in the middle, holding their hands as their energy mixed together, making a Magenta color. It shows their very much linked to one another.

She smiled at it before blushing as she finds original Gi and grabs it. She held it tightly, desiring to have him back soon.

Wanda: Please come soon, Daikon. I miss you already.

*with Daikon*

Daikon finished up is evening patrol, but he realized there wasn't much crime going on in New York. He was confused, but elated as he gets to come home early for Wanda.

Daikon immediately blushes as he thinks about the kiss between him and her. It felt very pleasant and warm. He couldn't believe he hasn't kissed her sooner. It didn't matter to him what others think, it was him and Wanda, and no one else.

Then his mind gets back into reality as he sees a car heading toward a bus. He rushes him, only for someone else to arrive and stop the car before it could crash into the bus. The red and blue figure then launches off with web-like wires and swings away.

Daikon looks at this figure in confusion, but he felt something was familiar about it. He then flies off to follow it.

The Spider swings away, though in a hurry as it saw Daikon nearby when he stopped the car from colliding. Then as he lands on the top of the building...

?: Hey.

It turns and sees Daikon floating over him, with a stern face. Daikon descends as he stood in front of the Spider.

Spider: Uhh...hi. Nice to meet you. Seen your work. Very awesome.

Daikon: Thanks. Now, who are you?

Spider: Uh...I'm Spider-Man, Mr. Crimson Warrior. Many call me Spidey.

Daikon: Spider-Man?

Spider-Man: Yeah. You haven't heard of me?

Daikon: Hmm...now that you mentioned it, I did hear reports of a Webslinging Vigilante swinging around in Queens.

Spider-Man: Yep. That's me. So, are you done? Can I-

Daikon: Who said we were done? *walks towards him* How old are you?

Spider-Man: Uh...25? Yeah, 25.

Daikon: You don't sound like you're 25.

Spider-Man: I mean, there're times when someone older can still sound young.

Daikon: Good point. But, you're appearance doesn't match to a 25 year old male.