Date

Time goes on as Daikon and Wanda are bonding with each other even more. The others are noticing this as Daikon would frequently skip on his training to go and spend time with Wanda. Wanda, meanwhile, has been on Daikon's side on most occasions.

They were even seen meditating together as Wanda doesn't have a lot of control over her own powers, too. Agents and the Avengers have seen them sitting down, either side by side, or in front of each other, with their energy swirling around their bodies, even mixing with each other.

Pietro and Natasha voiced how they're being closer than before, but Daikon and Wanda end up denying it or just staying silent.

Time goes by as Daikon is seen training with Captain America as they exchange blows.

Steve: You're not using your powers, kid? Cause your punches are stronger than before.

Daikon: I'm not. I don't want to send you back to WWII, Cap.

Steve: Very funny, Daikon.

Both of them exchanged strikes as Daikon gracefully dodged and punched and kicked at Steve.

Steve: *exhausted* Alright, workout's done

Daikon: Really? I'm not tired.

Steve: That's surprising. But, still, training with you nearly made me lose my breath.

Daikon: Okay, then. We'll rest.

Steve: Alright.

They both sat down as they catch their breath, Steve mostly.

Daikon: So, I'll be going then.

Steve: What? You're going to see Wanda again?

Daikon: *flabbergasted* What? No.

Steve: Son, even someone like me can tell something is going on between you two.

Daikon: Well, I just...I just feel connected with her, you know? I mean, somehow, I got this feeling with her and I felt she had the same feeling as me.