Bonding

2 months have passed since the Battle of Sokovia, and things have been peaceful. Wanda and Pietro have gotten along with the agents and Avengers at the New Facility, though several of them, including some Avengers, didn't trust them, due to knowing they aided Ultron in his plan to destroy Earth.

Some agents even curse them out and call them names behind their backs. They felt uncomfortable by this and tried to distance themselves from that until Daikon heard about this, and his behavior towards criminals, which was also in for questioning, slowly went to the people making life hard on the Maximoffs.

Some agents were left traumatized, others had their limps and fingers broken, bruised beyond recognition, and also threatened to be castrated while holding a knife or his new Energy Blade, with a smile that looked genuine, but didn't help ease the threat. Especially when his body glows a dark purplish aura.

Natasha tried to get him to stop his actions, but much to her and everyone's dismay, Daikon only stops when he feels satisfied. Many felt he was some sort of demon when they said something about the Twins, but act genuine and sweet to them and others who didn't talk shit.

They think Daikon is secretly psychotic but only showed it when he wants to terrify someone beyond belief. This can be reflected in how he treated the criminals so brutally and inhumanly. Outside of that, Daikon was working out his energy, managing to hold his energy blade for longer periods without using too much energy.

One day, he was seen meditating outside after a normal workout session. He can feel his energy from within as it starts to rise up. To his surprise, it was stronger than before. He hasn't used a lot of his power since Sokovia, so this was a shock to him that he had grown stronger than before.

Soon, he stops meditating as he sighs. He looks at the woods beyond him as he thinks about something. Suddenly, a voice broke his train of thought.

?: Hey.

He turns and sees it's Wanda, holding a tray of cookies with her.

Wanda: I was thinking you might be hungry, so I made cookies for you.

Daikon: Really? *sees her sit next to him* Thanks, Wanda.

He grabs a cookie and eats it. His eyes widen as he looks at the cookie.

Daikon: Wow. It's good.

Wanda: You think so?

Daikon: Yeah. *finishes the cookie* It was delicious. How did you manage to make them?

Wanda; Practice.

Daikon: True. These are very delicious cookies, Wanda. Thanks.

Wanda: *smiles* You're welcome, Daikon.

Daikon eats another cookie and Wanda eats one as well.

Daikon: Because of these, I'll make you something delicious. I promise you that.

Wanda: Really? You don't have to do that, Daikon.

Daikon: Yeah, but it would be rude of me not to make you something to thank you. And you can't stop me, so there's no changing my mind.

They chuckled as they continue eating the cookies as they look at the scenery in front of them.

Wanda: So how's your training?

Daikon: Average...though I can't help but feel as if I'm not who I think I am.

Wanda: *confused* What makes you say that?

Daikon: I mean, I'm supposed to be a new Winter Soldier and was given the serum at a young age, but I feel like I can be just as strong without it. It may just be some sort of strength boost or something like that. It wouldn't change what I would become, and not as a puppet to HYDRA.