Showing Power

The Avengers are on the Quinjet as they head out of Sokovia. Clint is seen laying down on a bed as the others tend to his wound while Bruce is seen listening to classical music on his headphones. Soon, Natasha approaches him as he sees her sitting in front of him and he takes off his headphones.

Natasha: Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever.

Bruce: Just wasn't expecting the Code Green.

Natasha: If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory.

Bruce: You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear.

Natasha: How long before you trust me?

Bruce: It's not you I don't trust.

Natasha: Thor, report on the Hulk?

Thor: The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims.

Daikon:

Daikon tries not to laugh so hard but lets out a few chuckles, as Nat looks at Thor like, "why did you say that?" while Bruce looks down, even more ashamed of himself

Daikon tries not to laugh so hard but lets out a few chuckles, as Nat looks at Thor like, "why did you say that?" while Bruce looks down, even more ashamed of himself. Thor sees the error of his words and tries to correct himself.

Thor: Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout.

Daikon: *slowly stops laughing* G-good save. *looks at Bruce* But hey, at least the mission was completed, saved from Uncle Clint getting hurt, but that's to be expected, and we have the Scepter with us. So, don't feel too ashamed.

Tony: Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?

Bruce: Uh, yeah, she knows her way around.

Tony: Thanks. *to JARVIS* Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment.

JARVIS: Very good sir.

Tony Stark: JARVIS, take the wheel.

JARVIS: Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked.

Tony gets out of the chair as he approaches the Scepter with Steve and Thor as Daikon sat next to them.

Tony: It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but...

Thor: No, but this... this brings it to a close.

Steve: As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?

Daikon: Anybody whose mind is set on world domination is capable of doing anything. Especially using otherworldly stuff to do as they please.