Becoming Official

After the date around New York, Wanda and Daikon's friendship has become greater than before. Many have noticed they're being together more often than before. Like they prepare breakfast for each other, Wanda anxiously waits for Daikon to finish training, Daikon draws a picture of Wanda when she's in front of him, and both say goodnight while walking each other to their rooms.

They would get comments from others about how close they are, but they simply ignored them, as if the world around them didn't exist. Or they're in a world they constructed for themselves. If they get interrupted, they'll give them a menacing glare with their eyes glowing red.

One day, the Avengers decided to have a training session where they'll face Daikon all at once. They wanted to see how capable he is against all of them against him, to see how strong he has become as someone heard he grew stronger after the fight with Ultron.

Daikon accepted this as it would be interesting for him to see how strong he has become. Wanda was hesitant to do this, but Daikon and her brother encouraged her, so she agrees to team up with the others.

Soon, everyone put on their gear as they entered the training hall. Daikon stood in front of them as he warms up.

Sam: Just try to go easy on us, man.

Daikon: *chuckles* I'll try my best.

Everyone gets ready as they all went into a fighting stance. They all stared at him while he stares back at him.

Steve: Go!

Everyone charged at Daikon and stood there, watching them carefully. Soon, Pietro went speeding toward him but Daikon caught and took him down. Natasha and Steve charged in as they threw punches while Daikon blocks their strikes.

Soon, Daikon hits his strikes, knocking away his mom while throwing several strikes at Steve before hitting a Jump Kick

Sam dives down as he went for a Kick on his back, but Daikon front flips, dodging the surprise attack before hitting a Double kick to Falcon, sending him against the Wall

Wanda charges in as she uses her powers to fire balls of her energy toward him. Daikon tanks the first one, as it pushes him back, before dodging the next few. Daikon charges at her, but she stops him with her magic. Daikon grins before blasting an energy pulse, knocking her back, but didn't use a lot of force.