Ultron

Everyone looks at the damaged Legionnaire Drone as it limps over to them. It spoke to them, moved its arms freely, and was in control of itself.

Drone: No, how could you be worthy? You're all killers.

Steve: Stark.

Tony: JARVIS.

JARVIS didn't respond as the drone continues.

Drone: I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or...I was a a-dream?

Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit.

Ultron: There was a terrible noise... and I was tangled in... in... strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy.

Daikon: You killed someone?

Drone: Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices.

Thor: Who sent you?

Drone: *play an audio clip of Tony* "I see a suit of armor around the world."

Tony and Bruce got hit with realization.

Bruce: Ultron!

Ultron: In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this... chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission.

Natasha: What mission?

Ultron: Peace in our time.

Suddenly, several Legion Drones burst out of the walls and started attacking the Avengers. Several of them went into defensive positions as the drones fire their repulsor blasts at them, while they get hit or narrowly dodge them.

Daikon sees two of them heading towards them as he grabs a seat and smashes them with it. One comes out of nowhere and grabs him, but he then crushed its head as they crash down and he rolls to his feet.

Another heads towards him as Daikon, using some of his unknown power, bounces off the wall and hits a punch, destroying the drone with one hit.

He shook his hand as he continues fighting the drones

He shook his hand as he continues fighting the drones. Soon, they dismantled the drones as Steve finished the last one with his shield. Its upper half lands next to Ultron as everyone stops.

Ultron: *walking toward the drone* That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve?

Looking down at the destroyed drone, he grabs it by the head and picks it up.

Ultron: With these? These...