Inner Conflict

A week went by as things have been regular, except that the other Avengers gained some fear seeing Daikon's killing Rumlow in such a manner. Guess they finally figured out how much hatred and vengeance he has for HYDRA and wants them eradicated in the most inhumane possible, as in, his eyes, they're nothing but soulless, walking, flesh creatures.

However, Daikon still is the softy for them and Wanda, who was talking about how they can finally work together one day. Maybe something that doesn't involve the other Avengers.

One day, Wanda is seen in her room as she sees the news on the Lagos Mission. The footage of Daikon's brutal attack and killing of Rumlow is shown though some parts were removed for being too violent.

Host: Daikon Black's brutality on these people has been up for debate and I think what he did in Lagos was horrifying. I doubt any of the other Avengers agree with his violent behavior towards these mercenaries.

Wanda: *glares as her eyes glow red* They're working for the same group that made him suffer at a young age. Of course, he'd be feeling that way.

Soon, Daikon arrives with some Pizza he made.

Daikon: I brought you some Pizza, babe

Daikon: I brought you some Pizza, babe. *sees her glaring* Hmm? What's wrong?

Wanda didn't answer as she continues glaring at the TV. Daikon turns to it and sees the Host talking.

Host: There's been an ongoing debate for months now about whether or not the Avengers should operate as a private organization. While they have saved the world many times, there are those who believe they're little more than vigilantes who hold no regards for the law. The damage left behind from their previous battles has yet to fully be fixed even after these years...and the lives lost in the aftermath has been blamed on their actions by some.

Daikon: Pfft. *sat next to Wanda* As if we would take full responsibility for the damages.

Daikon knew that The Avengers worked to fight off the supervillains that the police and military couldn't. Collateral damage was always inevitable and they couldn't save everyone... no matter how hard they fought to prevent that.

To him, he wished he was stronger, but at the same time, there are times even he knew he couldn't arrive at the danger in time.

Host: I think the Avengers should be kept in check. They have no legal authority to operate in foreign nations and yet they completely disregard international borders to chase down criminals. They and other enhanced individuals like them are dangerous to the general public.

Daikon snaps and fires an energy beam from his eyes, destroying the TV. This snaps Wanda out of her anger as she sees Daikon calming down.

Daikon: Now you know why I don't watch the news, Wanda. *shows her the pizza* Hungry?

Wanda: Mmhmm. *grabs one slice and eats it*

Daikon: Don't let that guy get to you. He's a fucking idiot. Has he forgotten the fact that supervillains hold no regard for the law either? Unlike us, they don't give a damn about hurting civilians.