Battle in Sokovia

Steve: Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out.

The Avengers are seen flying to Sokovia as they know Ultron is there, waiting for them. They all quickly separated to warn everyone and have the citizens evacuated. At first, it was hard as people still distrusted the Avengers, but they managed.

Pietro: *runs inside a police station* We're under attack! Clear the city, now! *runs off, only to come back with a rifle as the cops didn't take him seriously. He starts shooting which got their attention* Get off your asses.

Wanda is seen using her powers on the people to get them to leave.

Steve: All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right.

Everyone is seen evacuating the people of Sokovia while Tony goes to confront Ultron. They're making sure no one is left behind as they fear what Ultron is planning there. Suddenly, they felt some shaking until they see Robots coming out of the ground and flying around.

They started shooting at the civilians as they run off in fear.

Daikon: Go, go, go! I'll cover for you!

Daikon starts blasting at the robots before several of them land in front of them. Daikon pulls out his blades as he strikes at them, making sure they won't come near the civilians. He sees one robot aiming at a family as he blasts it.

Daikon: Run!

Suddenly, Daikon gets piled up by robots as the family quickly ran away. Daikon struggles to break out of this but the robots were too strong and more were coming.

Daikon: *growls* GET OFF!

A lot were either destroyed or sent flying by the energy pulse as Daikon stretches out

Daikon: You're not taking me down that easily, boltbrains.

Soon, more robots appeared as they aimed their guns at Daikon.

Daikon: So you wanna dance huh? Alright, let's dance! YAAAAH!

Daikon charges the robots as one by one, they turn into piles of scrap and cut metal. Daikon slashes and fires at them with ease as he makes sure no innocent lives are nearby to be harmed.

Suddenly, he felt the Earth shaking again, this time more violently. He looks around, only to see a part of the ground beneath them rising up.

Daikon: Guys...what is going on?