Chapter 5

Katsuki's POV

I went up to my room after eating with Izuku. It was late so I decided that it was best to go back to bed.

Two months have past and let's just say Izuku and I were still at each other's necks. I mean the house wasn't as quiet as it was before. We've been quarrelling for almost everything like, at one point he accused me of moving his belt. I yelled at him because what millionaire has only one belt, I then marched into his room and found the belt right under his blanket on the bed.

I've been busy since the teachers has no mercy on us, work after work and that's when Izuku decides to mess with my head.

I locked my room door avoiding noise  since Izuku can be spiteful.

All of a sudden a knock can be heard on my door.

I went and opened the door and saw Izuku there.

"I told you I'm busy." I said

"I'm hungry let's eat." He replied

I sighed

"Izuku, I have to finish this assignment for tomorrow, so I can send it in." I explained

"But I can't eat without you." He said

I went back in my room got my laptop and went downstairs around the table.

"I'm here so you can eat now." I said

He sat around the table and started eating, he even talked about what happened throughout the day, I only hummed in response.

"Katsuki, are you even listening to me?" He asked

"Yes I am just give me some more minutes." I said, my eyes not leaving the laptop

"Then what did I just say?" He asked

"Something about work." I answered

"No, I was talking about the house." He said

"I'm sorry, but the teachers at my school are not giving us a break." I said while typing

"Then you can always quit school, I'm rich you're gonna be set for life." He replied

"Yeah, not happening I want to be independent and later on in our life we will be getting a divorce so we can be on our own merry way." I said crunching on some peanuts.

He sighed and got up.

"Did I say anything wrong?" I asked while chewing.

"Nope, you didn't say anything wrong. I'm just tired from work and I'm going to bed." He said

"Well goodnight then." I said as he began walking up the stairs.

Izuku's POV

I personally do enjoy being Katsuki, but I feel like he isn't having a good time with me.

"Izuku." He yelled from downstairs.

I heard things breaking on the ground.

I rushed outside my room and saw plates broken, spoon and chopsticks on the ground and Katsuki on our table.

"What's wrong?" I asked

He looked at me breathing heavily.

There was a fucking spider running across the floor.

"Are you afraid of spiders?" I asked

"Yeah come get me." He answered

I walked over to the table and proceed to carry him from the table. The maids were there watching the scene unfolds its self. I put Katsuki down and our faces were inches apart, we were so caught in the moment that we almost kissed until a spoon fell from the table frightening us both.

He turned his face as it was red. I smirked at his cuteness. I went and grabbed his laptop from the table and gave it to him and he rushed up stairs.

My heart was beating fast. I went to my room and showered.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Katsuki's POV

What the actual fuck just happen, the scene kept replaying in my head like a fucking movie in replay.

I slapped my cheek as I felt it was warming up and questions flooded my mind. Do I like Izuku? I mean we are comfortable with each other since we are living together.

I sighed and threw my self on the bed.

I didn't have anything to worry about sInce we'll be on our Christmas break soon because fuck school like.

I set my alarm for tomorrow and dose off to Dreamland.

TBC